Datsuns in movies...............

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
No shit!!! and those knock out eyes!!!! I actually liked her in her alter ego get up with glasses on, tight uniform and hair tied back.... kind of librarian-ish. OH MY!!!!!:D:D:D

I have to agree, Datzenmike.

"Excuse me, ma'am, this library book is overdue...Yes, I know there will be penalties...":D:D

2eDeYe;61192'']Just watched 'The Rundown' last night. A green Datsun 620 saves the day in the big battle scene at the end. :D

damn i am too slow i was gonna post that today

i have been watching Knight Rider, not the new movie, but the old show. seen a bunch of 620s but not much else.

dam.... we all watched that huh i shoulda posted it as i saw it.. there was a blue 620 also..

and ya old school knight rider has tons of dattos

wish I had a picture but in the first karate kid after they challange the douche in the dojo to a match they walk across a busy street and you see a treasure trove of datsuns drive by. I think a 510 wagon and a 521 atleast..

Also I spotted a 1200 in an anime show not too long ago. I have screen shots but i'll have to see if I can find em.

• 1 month later...

i was watching the original Gone In 60 Seconds last night and i swear i saw a green 1200 in it. its right behind where they steal the car that is getting detailed for someone else and they said they were picking it up for him.

i jumped up and told my girlfriend to rewind it and she thought i was weird until she said, oh that looks like your car.

One of the only reasons I own the movie (besides it being a great car movie) is because in the scene were the drivers are all gathered to plan out the rally, as the camera pans the office room of all kinds of car memorabilia on the wall... alas, the camera pans by a framed picture of the BRE 510 on the wall. The camera pans quick enough were you have to pay attention otherwise you almost miss it.:thumbsup:

Here is a sunny ute in an anime show. I believe the show is called Eureka7. It was only on briefly for one episode.

animesunny.gif

If you want to see an anime show with a datsun kicking everyone's ass check out Wangan Midnight. The whole show basicly revolves around a 240Z with a L28TT called the "Devil Z". :thumbsup:

There is a film about 2 young American smugglers who try to outwit Omar Sharif as a crooked Athens Greece detective. When they exit the Athens airport they are in the middle of a bunch of Datsun 411 cabs [blue as I recall]. Does anyone recall this flick and it's name?