Datsuns in movies...............

Was recently watching Mike Rowe's "Somebody's Gotta Do It", episode about first responder training, went to a training facility, had a staged set up of a collapsed parking garage or highway overpass (??), they had an 84-89 300ZX half squashed under the concrete, Mike was positioned in the drivers seat, the trainees drilled thru concrete above him to extricate him.  My roommate was laughing that I spotted that!  I think SHE first spotted the orange 510 in the pizza commercial........I was so proud! 😂 😎

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching a Spanish movie on Netflix and quickly noticed the fender mirrors.  Had to rewind and pause since they only showed it for a few seconds. On close up I noticed the SSS badge! The Wife was like how in the hell did you notice that? 🙂

E6E51289-139A-40C7-9C83-65F2DF73BC83.jpeg

Edited by LS_Wagon
  • Like 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Ever notice when you are watching a movie and a Datsun tries to sneak past in the background your subconscious gives you a mental wedgie? So you have to back up and play it again just to find out.

I do notice that. And I wonder if our Datsun family has already spotted it as well. There are a few video games that present Datsun looking vehicles also.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, angliagt said:

Makes you wonder if that 510 is still around?

I am pretty sure it is still roaming the streets of New Mexico somewhere 

New Mexico

Principal photography began in early January 2017 in New Mexico. Mines near Orogrande, New Mexico, were used. Later the shooting took place in Socorro, where it ended on January 26 after eight days of filming. The film was also shot in Alamogordo, using White Sands National Monument as the shooting location.
  • Like 1