8m0untainman8

Crashed 620 :(

i have a complete radiator support and fenders for that truck if you buy it from teddy johnson

By radiator support do you mean the front piece that holds everything on? Lol. How much for that and fenders?

If somebody wants this truck I have enough parts to make it complete for a bit extra

Do you have the front/radiator support and fenders that were mentioned in this post? I am interested, and will most likely need them once this all is settled

You mean pull the front of the truck straight with a come along? Lol

Hell ya.... I had an old pos I had to do that to.. slid off the road and hit a telephone pole... I'm pretty sure I even tied the bumper back on with rope... wasn't worth keeping but it was all I had at the moment...

Whatever it takes....

If you got the cash to fix proper even better.... I would fix enough to drive then acquire the neccessary parts to fit properly.....

• Like 1

If anyone is interested in buying this truck for parts or repair I'd be interested in selling it, idk how much a scrap yard would give, and dont really want to put it in a scrap yard to be honest lol. But with my current situation being what it is, im hard on space, and need to sell or move this truck asap.

You mean pull the front of the truck straight with a come along? Lol

We once pulled a concrete post out of the ground, but was straight enough to drive.

If you can't pull the parts you want before its towed away, I'd try to buy it back.

I had a tow truck driver call the cops on me for doing that at the scene. Got what I needed though. :fu: