Danfiveten's Joker

danfiveten

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is almost done.  Need to get the exhaust flange on.  And bleed the brakes.  Got the dash cover on. The tach in as well as the new cluster. Nice shift boot from wish.com that i paid 4 bucks for.  Touched up paint where i missed a few times.   Love this truck.  Thanks to Darren And Jasper for so much help. 

BhNm0xV.jpg

enluCJr.jpg

LQEZ2WN.jpg

8vu7tif.jpg

DL1735i.jpg

4BfL4G8.jpg

7HkFKEZ.jpg

GD6P3Mk.jpg

g73qupM.jpg

vl3ikAo.jpg

Sqko3Uc.jpg8g4ixQF.jpgXQV7OBS.jpg

• Like 2

I just noticed your license plate. Is that real?

BTTF!

Yep lol.  In washington we can have collectors plates,  which means we dont need a front plate.  but we can run show front plates.  My wife got me this one for christmas. 

• Like 2

So. On the way to the wilsonville meet, as I was going over the 405 bridge dropping into downtown. I started to smell a burning smell.  Thought my cheap exhaust flex tube had failed and was grinding on the ground.  I see some sparks in my rear view mirror.  I decide to get over to pull in the emergency lane.  As soon as i do smoke starts coming into the cab.  Turns out the breather tube pulled out,  wrapped around the exhaust and started melting into a ball of flames >.>  .   This is all thats left.  Other than that the truck made it amazingly. 

GywYGP6.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my tonneau on.  Also installed my 3rd seat belt.  Then put in my led color changing lights in the cargo area and the front.  Will look good in the dark, and help to find stuff in the back.  Also the tonnaeu has led lights i still need to finish installing.  

fwTRRuH.jpgYTjHjpl.jpgljHEh9c.jpgXxz95Lp.jpgsy2nabx.jpgqJamxTI.jpgMcea1JE.jpgHnvjLfK.jpgnXT7HBb.jpg9mtgrbk.jpgbyPKsl5.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNAP-ON-TONNEAU-COVER-LED-LIGHTS-1995-2004-TACOMA-1989-1994-PICKUP-TRUCK-6-BED/311737234479?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

its for a 89-94 tacoma.  I had to drill the rails on.  Could also do some kind of adhesive i bet to keep the rails on.   Looks so good on the truck i love it. 

That bench is perfect. 

Where did you source that bed cover

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Put on the vitaloni mirrors that i finished reconditioning. My better shape tail lenses,  also fixed my door panels with black gorilla tape because they were pulling up on the bottom.   I need to find plugs i can glue to the doors over the door holes. 

2aDQLcl.jpg0yIdqC4.jpg5iuLRQv.jpg9hT9fIw.jpgRe1KR2l.jpgtiJeLy7.jpgu0x8IHZ.jpgBgm84AF.jpg2uNxrgg.jpggWBwdT8.jpgmutXzre.jpg

• Like 2