520 pickup parts wanted

Lt.Worf

hey guys! I'm looking for the hood and side emblems for my 1966 l520 pick up. i know theres a wanted part section but the ads are old and not up to date. if anyone has them for sale contact me and i will respond asap. also would the heater duck hose from a datsun 1200 defroster heater hose be compatible in this truck? thanks to all who respond. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a generic air tube for exhaust manifold to heated air intake on the air cleaner fit the heater outlets, and defrost ducts under the dash.  520 trucks, like 521 trucks use parts measured in inches.  Find the diameter of tube you need, and it is probably in the aisle of most auto parts stores. 

• Like 2

hey guys! I'm looking for the hood and side emblems for my 1966 l520 pick up. i know theres a wanted part section but the ads are old and not up to date. if anyone has them for sale contact me and i will respond asap. also would the heater duck hose from a datsun 1200 defroster heater hose be compatible in this truck? thanks to all who respond. 

The classifieds have for sale and wanted ads. You would be posting a WANT ad so it would be new and read by many 520/521 owners who peruse through there with parts they want to sell. This is the correct place for asking.

• 2 months later...

Datsson Randy here. I have some 520 stuff. Ive been trying to find parts for my restoration and its a tough go to say the least. Im not giving up but may go in a different direction. I have two hoods. One mint, the other needs some work. I have fenders too. Maybe i can help. Cheers  

The classifieds have for sale and wanted ads. You would be posting a WANT ad so it would be new and read by many 520/521 owners who peruse through there with parts they want to sell. This is the correct place for asking.

http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/3-datsun-parts/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

You could also try contacting Lt Worf directly by private messenger.... http://community.ratsun.net/user/47689-ltworf/