• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Green 1968 1600 510 wagon  2,780,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1026143502

DATSUN 510 Bluebird Wagon 68 year left hand reverse car North America AT fight wiper with vehicle inspection

Thank you for visiting.

It is an exhibition of DATSUN 510 Bluebird Wagon.

Since it is a personal transaction, the winning bid is the total payment amount.

There are no additional charges such as consumption tax or recycling fee.

Separately, we will keep 50,000 yen until the name change is completed.
We will bear the transfer fee at the time of refund.

If there is no successful bid this time, it will be put up for sale at the vendor auction.

Please check the current car and test drive as much as possible.

【detail】
R Obtained a vehicle inspection as a newly imported vehicle in November 2nd year.
Therefore, the vehicle inspection remains until November, R5, which is almost two years.

Since it is a passenger car registration, it can be registered nationwide.

Rewire the engine room and
The wiring is thicker than the genuine one so that there is no electrical trouble.

The brakes for the four wheels were already overhauled at the end of last year, and I used them as my usual legs, so
I ran a lot on the highway, but it was a non-trouble with major institutions throughout the year.

Even if you don't have a seatbelt, you can pass the vehicle inspection,
Genuine seat belts are included for both front and rear.

Due to new car registration, there is no heavy tax of 15% on automobile tax for 12 years.

Since the body number of the body can be seen clearly, it is an original without ex officio stamping.

The meter cable is disconnected because there is an abnormal noise from the speed gear of the meter.

The engine, AT, lights, heaters, etc. are all working without problems.

Since the wiper motor is also OH, it operates at a practical level.

I got a car inspection in the current state, so
Except for the replacement of consumables, you can get the vehicle inspection as it is after 2 years.

[Vehicle details]
Year: 1968
Displacement: 1,600cc
Engine: Normal L16 (It is an early model, but it is a genuine L16 equipped car because it is a North American specification )
Mission: Column 3AT (BorgWarner)
Brake: F disc / R drum (It is an early model, but it is a genuine F disc equipped car because it is a North American specification)
Carburetor: Weber

[Transaction details]
・ Please check the current car as much as possible.

・ No claim, no return, no cancellation.

・ Regardless of the model year, the car is a machine, so there is a possibility that it will break down after delivery.
Please note that this is a personal transaction and there is no guarantee.

large.i-img1200x900-163956572633ei8l14.j

large.i-img1200x900-1639565726nnv5ur14.j

large.i-img1200x900-16395657261haray14.j

large.i-img1200x900-1639565726a97juo14.j

Safari Gold 1970 1600SSS Bluebird coupe  3,000,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c1026183573

★ Bluebird SSS Coupe 510 Bull KP510 Unreproduced prototype car Rally Nostalgic Hero Old Timer Kusahiro

Bluebird SSS Coupe 510 Bull KP510 Unreproduced prototype car rally * I haven't remembered the days since I bought it. I'm sorry, but please bid for those who can judge from the image. ★ Caution ★ Each part is exhibited, but the price is for one car. We will help you as much as possible, but please make arrangements with the highest bidder.

■ Exhibition description please listen. This thought! !! !! I think it's been over 20 years since I stopped riding this car. I went to various places at that time. Read Nostalgic Heroes and Old Timers When I couldn't get on the car, I thought I would restore this car slowly, so I rented a parking lot and watched it every month. However, when old age approaches in front of me, there are many things to do unexpectedly. In addition, there are many other things I want to do (such as fixing a burnt motorcycle ...). The exhibition is for one car. Not sold separately.

■ Product description At that time, I bought this car from a person in Osaka from the personal trading information magazine "QUANTO". Is the seller an old woman? old man? It was said that he was selling the car he was riding at that time. I didn't even think about it when I bought it, The importance of single numbers ... I thought I would inherit it, but I couldn't afford it, so I took a picture of a regrettable number and went to the number of the location. From the maintenance manual at that time, I was riding at the beginning, but after that it was about 2000 km a year, so I think that the mileage is correct in actual driving. I think that the history of ownership is also 2 honors by myself. In my memory.

For reference, I will upload a photo of that area at a later date. Currently, we are immovably putting vinyl sheets on the covered garage that is assembled with scaffolding pipes in the parking lot (field). Importantly, I would like to give priority to the person who inherits the intention. Thank you. ■ Precautions for picking up (from an amateur's perspective) As you can see in the picture, the tires are deflated. When I put it in the parking lot, I put it in by myself, but now it is immovable Naturally I think I'll be a tow truck. Please note that you have to consider the narrow road and the point of pulling out the car to the parking lot.

Then, thank you. ■ Notes Please note that we may not be able to contact you for a few days or ship after confirming payment due to work reasons. Please note that we cannot respond to cancellations or cancellations after bidding / successful bids. * Although we explain the points about the condition, please refrain from bidding for nervous people because there may be a difference between the actual item and the photo. ・ Please ask in advance if you have any concerns as it may cause troubles.

(Added at 9:35 on December 18, 2021)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Thank you for all the questions.

If you have any questions below, please do not hesitate to contact us.

55yahaji@gmail.com

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

large.i-img638x527-1639576935qq8vxd84712

large.i-img1200x647-1639576946gc8zse2013

large.i-img856x872-1639576941ofpbxa86942

Looks like someone got a very nice coupe!

• Like 2

White 1970 1300DX Bluebird LHD 4dr  2,980,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n474894866

☆☆ Valuable Okinawa specification 510 Bluebird Left-hand drive 5 offshore number

◆ Very valuable Okinawa specification Left-hand drive Oki 5 number Multiple owners.

◆ It is a domestic left-hand drive 510 Bluebird sedan when Okinawa used the American method of transportation before returning to Japan.

◆ If you park your car in the parking lot, you can often talk to older people. It seems that I miss the Oki 5 number and the left-hand drive.

◆ The engine is an L-type 4-cylinder 1300CC. I am changing the battery to a larger one. The plug cord is also attached outside the company.

◆ As exterior parts are still available for 510, please look for fenders and doors and sheet metal.

◆ Handle column 3rd gear is also rare. The seat is a separate seat, not a bench seat.

◆ Currently, engines and mission engines are doing well. It is currently stored in the indoor garage.

◆ Tires are being replaced with new ones. The size is 145/80/13 Bridgestone tires. Comes with a valuable genuine hubcap.

◆ The cooler has a suspension, but I think that the gas is out. I think it will work if you attach a belt and put in gas.

◆ The shipping fee is 80,000 yen for Tokyo Ariake port stop, 70,000 yen for Osaka south port stop, and 60,000 yen for Fukuoka Hakata port stop. You can also arrange it here.

◆ Because it is the 5th number off the coast, I would be happy if you could hand it over to Okinawa, but if you are outside the prefecture, we will keep 50,000 yen as a deposit until the name change. After changing the name, we will refund to the specified account.

◆ It is a car that is more than 50 years old, no claim, no return, please.

◆ If you would like to hear more details, please contact tasamo888@yahoo.co.jp here.

◆ We will give the winning bidder a new left fender. I will send it in the car. Please take advantage of it.

large.i-img1200x675-1605590977g9zojl1439

large.i-img1200x675-1605591244e3zcpe2191

large.i-img1200x675-1605591005un6sfd1450

large.i-img1200x675-1605591082ftanhv2861

Yellow 1969 1600sss Bluebird Coupe   170,110 Yen at the moment

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1028144999

☆ Rare Nissan 510 Bluebird Coupe 1600 SSS Restoration base in 1969 1 yen start without parts manual Old car Vintage DATSUN

It will be a friend's proxy listing.
Other than that, it's a friend's talk.

This time, due to the rebuilding of my house, I could not secure a storage place, so I put it up.
It is a rare 510 Bluebird 1600 SSS coupe.
The first year registration of vehicle verification is 1969. It seems to be the early model.
The degree of originality is very high. But unfortunately I can't register. It's a shame, but please think of it as a parts removal.

It has been left outdoors for nearly 10 years since it was obtained. Before that, the body was in very good condition and I was driving normally.
I regret that I should have kept it with chitin.

The engine started at the time of listing, but the clutch release cylinder seems to be useless and I can not run. Please check the video of engine start.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wU91C-zZnE8?feature=share The

tires were flat on all four wheels, so I wore suitable tires for rolling. The brake is stuck on one side of the rear. The body is rusty and corroded. There are no cracks in the glass and lights. The interior is a little torn in the driver's seat and is generally dirty, but I don't think it's in bad condition. The carpet is tattered. Please check the video here as well.

https://youtu.be/26zOOwoYtXQ

Please arrange the pick-up by the highest bidder. Confirmation of the current car is welcome. The vehicle is located in Nishi-ku, Saitama City.
It's a pain, but it's just parts removal. Registration is not possible. I look forward to working with you.

(Added at 14:33 on December 26, 2021)
We have received many questions regarding number and name changes, so we will reply to you. I confirmed this with a friend. Other than that, it's a friend's talk.

This vehicle was originally owned by my uncle, who died a dozen years ago. It seems that the vehicle inspection had expired several years before he died. My uncle was single, so the representative of my seven brothers entrusted me with this vehicle, who lives in the neighborhood.
When I got it, I changed my name and couldn't afford to pay the delinquent automobile tax and take a car inspection, so I kept it in the future, but when I tried to embark on it, my uncle's brothers who were heirs However, as he became older and estranged, he could not secure the documents for his name change, so he gave up and is now. In other words, since the vehicle inspection has expired and it has been left unattended, it has a vehicle inspection and a number. Please be assured that it is not a stolen car.
I'm afraid many times, but I can't change my name or register. It is just parts removal. Please understand.

At the time of delivery, the number will be removed to prevent troubles. Please note that we cannot hand over the vehicle verification. Thank you.

large.i-img1200x900-164043726071n0te27.j

large.i-img1200x900-1640437260myltqs27.j

large.i-img1200x900-1640437260awxi6927.j

large.i-img1200x900-1640437260unokdp27.j

• 2 weeks later...

Safari Gold 1971 1800SSS Bluebird Coupe   3,503,000 Yen w/ 4 days to go and 161 bids!

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o1030239088

Old car! Exquisite! The best! H510! Bluebird SSS! 2-door coupe! L18! Solex! Restored!

Old car!

Exquisite!

The best!

H510!

Bluebird SSS!

2- door coupe!

L18!

Solex!

Restored!

The lower body is beautiful

We have a lot of hands on the dynamo, cylinder block, ignition system, radiator, etc.

Good institution

It ’s a very good car.

Aluminum wheel XR4

Was very important

It's one that you can't easily meet

For those who have an understanding of old cars and those who can take good care of old cars

We are hoping for a bright transaction where you can talk brightly, comfortably, and anything, and refrain from bidding for customers who are judged to be completely claimants, as well as malicious requests and requests suddenly from the start of the transaction. Please, I don't think it will be a good deal. Since the product is a car, if the car breaks down, it will damage the customer's heart, and the car can be repaired by replacing parts, but it is very difficult to correct the customer's feelings. I think it will take some time. If you would like additional photos, we will respond by email, so please contact us! We are waiting for your bid! For payment after it makes a successful bid, please pay the highest bid + recycling ticket 5500 yen. Prompt decision price negotiation is possible! Please enter your email address in the question field! We will respond privately! We will contact you! Note: Since it is a used car, there are scratches and dents. Please refrain from bidding for those who want a car like a new car and those who are nervous! Although we pay close attention, the current car is all, although there are oversights, lack of explanation, and mistakes in the description. I need your help by a no claim no return. 

* Unfortunately, there are individual differences in the notation of the state due to the subjectivity of the seller when listing, so please give priority to the current car. We do not offer any discounts after it makes a successful bid. 

* We are not responsible for defect warranty. 

* If you are new or have a bad evaluation, please understand that the bid may be canceled on the way. 

* In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee of 50,000 yen will be charged for any reason. Thank you for your bid in consideration of these conditions. 

* After a successful bid, please pay the successful bid vehicle price + recycling ticket 5500 yen. We are doing a test run, but due to the nature of the car as a machine, even if maintenance, warnings, etc. are lit after delivery, we are currently selling it, so we do not guarantee it. Thank you for your understanding. 

* No claim and no return after delivery and land transportation. 

* Please refrain from requesting money.

* For consumables such as tires, drive shaft boots, batteries, and brake pads, the
current status will be prioritized.

* If you are looking for a finished car for all cars, please go to the used car center and check the delivery and buy it at the store.

* For land transportation, please make your own arrangements for the old car.

large.i-img1200x900-1641470063ettjeb13.j

large.i-img1200x898-1641470063gwy7gt13.j

large.i-img1200x898-1641470063izuv8513.j

large.i-img1200x900-16414700630wlgkk13.j

Black 1971 1400DX Bluebird 4dr (w/ SSS hardware)  151,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1030799293

Bluebird N510 1400cc (no documents, registration not possible)

Dat Sun Bluebird N510 S46 year model.
It is an exhibition of the car body, parts, and one key.
The cell turns, but the engine doesn't start. I asked the vendor to see it, but I was told that gasoline was not supplied.
The front tire moves, but the back does not.
Both sides of the front fender are dented by the wire when moving the car body.
Please arrange the pick-up after it makes a successful bid by the highest bidder.
We have a 1.5 ton forklift, but we can't load it because the car body is close to 1.5 tons, but please use it.
We will check the current car.
Please make no claim after it makes a successful bid.

large.i-img1200x954-1641740140jssl4d1229

large.i-img1200x900-1641740239s0jynh5624

large.i-img1200x900-1641740224laomso5624

large.i-img1200x900-1641740170xwd7xn1151

On 1/10/2022 at 12:57 PM, carterb said:

Black 1971 1400DX Bluebird 4dr (w/ SSS hardware)  151,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1030799293

Bluebird N510 1400cc (no documents, registration not possible)

Dat Sun Bluebird N510 S46 year model.
It is an exhibition of the car body, parts, and one key.
The cell turns, but the engine doesn't start. I asked the vendor to see it, but I was told that gasoline was not supplied.
The front tire moves, but the back does not.
Both sides of the front fender are dented by the wire when moving the car body.
Please arrange the pick-up after it makes a successful bid by the highest bidder.
We have a 1.5 ton forklift, but we can't load it because the car body is close to 1.5 tons, but please use it.
We will check the current car.
Please make no claim after it makes a successful bid.

large.i-img1200x954-1641740140jssl4d1229

large.i-img1200x900-1641740239s0jynh5624

large.i-img1200x900-1641740224laomso5624

large.i-img1200x900-1641740170xwd7xn1151

So I'm curious............with NO PAPERWORK, could this car be imported to the USA?  It's not a bad looking car & looks like dual Solex carbs.  I would venture a GUESS that the right side fender did not damage the inner upper fender rail.  If the car was originally black, it would have been sold to somebody with money........but the engine compartment looks like it might have originally been that silver color from that JDM era..........??  USA dollar $1300

Here's another one...

Silver 1971 1600SSS Bluebird 4dr  350,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1031212587

Datsun 510 Bluebird Parts Picker

[Product description]
Brand, manufacturer: 1971 Dat Sun Bluebird P510 This is a parts picker without documents.
I gave up restoring without documents.
I started the engine when I attached Solex, but I haven't confirmed it after leaving it for a long time.
As shown in the photo, we have all the removable parts and genuine SU twin cabs.
Two light rims and two tail rims are new.

Please bid for those who can understand. Please make no claim after it makes a successful bid
. Please ask any questions.

large.i-img1200x900-1641943896ftxbmv13.j

large.i-img1200x900-1641943896bxz13r13.j

large.i-img1200x900-16419438966joaua13.j

large.i-img1200x900-16419438962edgir13.j

forgive me if there is info on this somewhere in the thread I just clicked through...

but i'm saving up to import something one day in the next few years hopefully... im leaning towards a sunny pickup... I see them on the carfromjapan . com site some for between 10k-15k... Can you give me a quick summary of the process? do sites like that do most of the hard work for you? is there any hidden costs? 

14 hours ago, sick620 said:

forgive me if there is info on this somewhere in the thread I just clicked through...

but i'm saving up to import something one day in the next few years hopefully... im leaning towards a sunny pickup... I see them on the carfromjapan . com site some for between 10k-15k... Can you give me a quick summary of the process? do sites like that do most of the hard work for you? is there any hidden costs? 

I imported one from Australia 10-12 years ago.  If you see my post in this thread, i listed all the forms and what not.

I didn't see where you are from, but be sure to check with your State on registration requirements.  I read somewhere California has added even more restrictions on vehicle importations, but (believe it or not) you might actually see something on the internet that is not true..

9 hours ago, Duncan said:

I imported one from Australia 10-12 years ago.  If you see my post in this thread, i listed all the forms and what not.

I didn't see where you are from, but be sure to check with your State on registration requirements.  I read somewhere California has added even more restrictions on vehicle importations, but (believe it or not) you might actually see something on the internet that is not true..

i read your post, how much of that paperwork is handled when you go through of those japanese import places do you have any idea? any resources for importing cars from australia? how did you acquire yours? 

9 minutes ago, sick620 said:

i read your post, how much of that paperwork is handled when you go through of those japanese import places do you have any idea? any resources for importing cars from australia? how did you acquire yours? 

No experience other than my own.  Everything I did was listed in that post including the forms that were needed at the time.  Do your homework and read everything on the EPA and DOT websites.  Like I said, it was at least 10 years ago, and I only did it once.  You might try to contact an import car broker.  They would know the current legalities..

Back to the Bluebirds for sale....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 11:48 AM, carterb said:

Safari Gold 1971 1800SSS Bluebird Coupe   3,503,000 Yen w/ 4 days to go and 161 bids!

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o1030239088

Old car! Exquisite! The best! H510! Bluebird SSS! 2-door coupe! L18! Solex! Restored!

Old car!

Exquisite!

The best!

H510!

Bluebird SSS!

2- door coupe!

L18!

Solex!

Restored!

The lower body is beautiful

We have a lot of hands on the dynamo, cylinder block, ignition system, radiator, etc.

Good institution

It ’s a very good car.

Aluminum wheel XR4

Was very important

It's one that you can't easily meet

For those who have an understanding of old cars and those who can take good care of old cars

We are hoping for a bright transaction where you can talk brightly, comfortably, and anything, and refrain from bidding for customers who are judged to be completely claimants, as well as malicious requests and requests suddenly from the start of the transaction. Please, I don't think it will be a good deal. Since the product is a car, if the car breaks down, it will damage the customer's heart, and the car can be repaired by replacing parts, but it is very difficult to correct the customer's feelings. I think it will take some time. If you would like additional photos, we will respond by email, so please contact us! We are waiting for your bid! For payment after it makes a successful bid, please pay the highest bid + recycling ticket 5500 yen. Prompt decision price negotiation is possible! Please enter your email address in the question field! We will respond privately! We will contact you! Note: Since it is a used car, there are scratches and dents. Please refrain from bidding for those who want a car like a new car and those who are nervous! Although we pay close attention, the current car is all, although there are oversights, lack of explanation, and mistakes in the description. I need your help by a no claim no return. 

* Unfortunately, there are individual differences in the notation of the state due to the subjectivity of the seller when listing, so please give priority to the current car. We do not offer any discounts after it makes a successful bid. 

* We are not responsible for defect warranty. 

* If you are new or have a bad evaluation, please understand that the bid may be canceled on the way. 

* In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee of 50,000 yen will be charged for any reason. Thank you for your bid in consideration of these conditions. 

* After a successful bid, please pay the successful bid vehicle price + recycling ticket 5500 yen. We are doing a test run, but due to the nature of the car as a machine, even if maintenance, warnings, etc. are lit after delivery, we are currently selling it, so we do not guarantee it. Thank you for your understanding. 

* No claim and no return after delivery and land transportation. 

* Please refrain from requesting money.

* For consumables such as tires, drive shaft boots, batteries, and brake pads, the
current status will be prioritized.

* If you are looking for a finished car for all cars, please go to the used car center and check the delivery and buy it at the store.

* For land transportation, please make your own arrangements for the old car.

large.i-img1200x900-1641470063ettjeb13.j

large.i-img1200x898-1641470063gwy7gt13.j

large.i-img1200x898-1641470063izuv8513.j

large.i-img1200x900-16414700630wlgkk13.j

This one keeps getting re-listed. 

Not getting high enough?

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s1034658091

Currently at 3,851,000 Yen with 20 hrs to go

On 1/14/2022 at 7:26 PM, sick620 said:

I paid for the services of people who knew what they were doing for all three of the cars I've imported.

The first one I used an engine importer on the US side they used their contacts on the export side.  I would have continued to use this route for others but they weren't as excited to repeat the process as I was.  : )

The 2nd one I used http://sodo-moto.com/ (Adam Chovanak is awesome) on the import side and https://www.autorec.co.jp/ as the exporter.  The individual contact, Maiko (She is amazing!), went to Davey Japan whom I used later.

The 3rd one I used http://sodo-moto.com/ on the import side and https://www.daveyjapan.com/ on the export side.

At least in Washington, as long as the car has correct paperwork leaving Japan and entering the US, it is pretty easy to get a title.  You do have to go through customs - the port of Tacoma has an office.

If you buy from an importer who already has the car landed and in their showroom here in the US.  They have likely taken care of everything you will need.

--carter

Blue 1970(?) 4dr Bluebird 

NissanBluebird

1800SSS Nostal Speed Introduction Car Blue Metallic All Paint (Bumperless Specification) Engine: L18 Type Modified 2.0L Specification OER φ45mm Cab Far East Intake Manifold Kameari Octopus Foot One Off φ60mm Stainless Muff

Nostal speed introduction car! A rare car with one-off remodeling! One of the full restores from the body dongara! A must-see for coveted things!

Made by the prestigious Daddy Motor Works of old cars. It is a 510 bull warehousing produced from scratch with our own planning.

Nostalgic Speed The street-main high-tech specification car introduced on page 2 of the spread in the November 2015 issue! I will explain the external parts installed and the contents of the modification with photos and comments.

The exterior is all-painted with bumperless metallic. Integrated with the body by fender processing! It is not a bolt-on retrofit fender.

Of course, we don't run in the rain, so we can't find any rust underneath.

Front is S14 caliper + 303mm slid rotor, rear S14 caliper + wide rotor

One-off full tap vehicle height adjustment KIT

Work Meister CR16 × 8J

Engine L18 system modified 2.0l specification

Before and after reinforced arms

OER45 pie carburetor / Far East intake manifold / Kameari octopus foot / MSD DIGITAL6A / Plug cord / Mallory beauty / One-off aluminum radiator / Oil cooler

Tires: Nexen N7000-205 / 40R16

Interior: Dat Sun Competition Handle / Electric Power Steering / Electric Window / AC Star Road Cooler / Auto Meter American Muscle Series (Speed, Octopus, Hydraulic Pressure, Water Temperature, Fuel, Clock)

Aluminum one-off meter panel / Center console / Scuff plate / Headliner / Pillar / Carpet replacement / 86 seat (leather-like cover) Car navigation / Dyno mat & large pad ATL 80L safety tank

The air dam type front spoiler is made of Refresh 60, and the body color Lexus SC genuine color is adopted.

One-off aluminum washer & coolant reserve tank / radiator One-off aluminum.

Master back for Kenmeri, Kenwood speaker

Optimal star road specifications for city riding! Power steering. With air conditioner and power windows!

This is the end of the comment. I don't think there will be a 510 bull that is so particular about it. The price is a little high, but considering the storage condition and the contents of the modification, I think that the car is more than satisfactory.

large.0551640A30220131W00102.jpg.597e681

large.0551640A30220131W00165.jpg.dc3bda8

large.0551640A30220131W00143.jpg.08dfde2

large.0551640A30220131W00140.jpg.131ad48

• Confused 1

Blue 1970 1400GL bluebird 4dr  1,501,000 Yen at the moment

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m1036009031

[Individual exhibition] Final model Datsan N510 Bluebird L14 Many new stock parts VIPER Security

comment
Thank you for visiting.

This is the final model of N510 Dat Sun.
Since it is an old car, there are many rust and peeling, so please refrain from bidding if you are looking for the perfect one.
Currently, we have a contract for multiple spaces on the left and right to store a monthly multi-storey car park that is not exposed to rain and wind.
I ride about 50km a week, but I don't feel any problems. In addition, there is no leak including the trunk.
There are countless modifications and replacements, so please consider only a part of the description.

【Used parts】
 ■ Institutional system
  ・ Niki single cab bimetal auto choke
  ・ Distributor pointless
 ■ Undercarriage
  ・ Longchamp XR-4 deep rim: 1980s (F-6J × 13, R-6.5J × 13) Rare item with almost no scratches
  ・ Front harmonic drive / Made by Techno Toy Tuning (US, CA)
   * Shock: KONI dial adjustment type
  ・ Rear harmonic drive
   * Shock: TRD dial adjustment type
 ■ Exterior
  ・ 1969 front grille & tail light
  ・ Hakosuka type chinspo
 ■ Electrical system
  ・ Low beam: Stanley (bulb: LED)
  ・ High beam: KOITO (bulb: halogen)
  ・ 70's and 80's Car Component / Pioneer Lonesome Carboy
  ・ VIPER security
   * Door lock, trunk electric actuator, keyless
  ・ CD changer at that time (FM / AM possible)
  ・ Firefly light
  ・ Autogauge tachometer
  ・ Triple meter
 ■ Others
  ・ One-off processing tension rod (dynamo part)
  ・ Underwater flower shift knob

[Recent maintenance history]
* All replacements are new and will be installed in 2021.
 ・ Headlight bezel genuine new replacement
 ・ Front & rear bumper repro new replacement
 ・ Front fender marker genuine new replacement
 ・ Tie rod end new replacement
 ・ Replacement of new ball joints
 ・ Replacement of new front suspension bushes
 ・ Radiator restoration and restoration repair (similar to new)
 ・ New starter replacement
 ・ Alternator rebuild replacement
 ・ Replacement of new fuel pump
 ・ Replacement of new master back
 ・ Replacement of new clutch
 ・ Replacement of front and rear hub bearings
 ・ Brake master cylinder O / H: New inner replacement
 ・ Clutch cylinder O / H: New inner replacement
 ・ Release cylinder O / H: Inner & hose new replacement
 ・ Replacement of front and rear brake hoses
 ・ Replacement of front and brake pads
 ・ Replacement of front brake discs and piston seals
 ・ Rear brake lining new replacement
 ・ Rear brake ・ Wheel cylinder O / H: Cup & dust boots New replacement
 ・ Voltage regulator new replacement
 ・ Replacement of new heater capacitor
 ・ Carburetor O / H

[Stock parts delivered separately]
* All will be new. There are many things that are no longer available.
 Genuine new weather strips are especially rare.
 ・ Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. Asco Clutch (NS-507)
 ・ DAIKIN Manufacturing clutch cover ASSY (7BL)
 ・ PIT WORK air element (AY120-NS016)
 ・ PITWORK fuel filter (AY505-NS006)
 ・ OshiKawa Gasket Full Kit (10101-U1025)
 ・ Nissan genuine rocker cover gasket (13270-W5810)
 ・ Nissan genuine engine gasket full set (A0101-W212E)
 ・ Nissan genuine front cover gasket (32112-08U01)
 ・ Nissan genuine contact point set (22415-89901)
 ・ Nissan genuine drive shaft bolt (39628-E4100)
 ・ Nissan genuine drive shaft band x 4 (39659-21050, 39658-21050)
 ・ Nissan genuine drive shaft boots x 2 (39655-21002)
 ・ Nissan genuine weather strip front (72610-21001)
 ・ Nissan genuine weather strip rear (79710-21001)
 ・ KEYSTER carburetor overhaul kit (K11-4532N)
 ・ Union Sangyo Oil Filter x 2 (C-241)
 ・ KONI damping adjustment attachment x 4
 ・ Musashi Oil Seal Industry Oil Seal x 4 (43232-21000, N2121)
 ・ Ohno rubber tie rod end boots x 5 (DC-2111)
 ・ Akebono Brake Industry Pad Parts Kit Clip R (PPK-01-01)
 ・ For one MK Kashiyama brake shoe (Z 1119-10)
 ・ ACRE SUPER FIGHTER Brake pad for 1 unit (001)
 ・ KOYO hub bearing x 4 (HI-CAPLM11749R)
 ・ KOYO hub bearing x 1 (RCT4067L1)
 ・ NTN hub bearing x 4 (6206LU)
 ・ GMB, TOYO universal joint x 6 (GUN-29, TN-127)
 ・ NGK spark plug x 4 (7311 BP5ES-11)
 ・ Mitsuboshi fan belt x 2 (MPMF-1360, MPMF-1350)
 ・ NWB wiper blade x 2 (GR56-YA2G)
 -In addition, there are many new products such as genuine Nissan hoses and small parts of drive shafts.

We will also give you the genuine shift knob, genuine steering, and genuine shock that were originally attached.

Pick-up is possible for both self-propelled and loaded vehicles.
In the case of land transportation, we will make a reservation here to prevent troubles. The land transportation company uses land transportation ZERO, so sorry to trouble you, but please search for the shipping fee from the HP.
Since we are an office worker, it is not possible to check the current car on weekdays.
In addition, since it is stored in a place slightly away from home (in Saitama city), only those who have the intention and budget for transactions can check the current car.
For consultations such as prompt decision, please write your e-mail address in the question column and send it. We will send you an email privately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

large.i-img1200x789-16441216128um9sk1276

large.i-img1200x800-1644121612tfsfu93774

large.i-img1200x800-1644121612hpiuyt5113

large.i-img1200x800-1644121696piprzs1782

Edited by carterb
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Safari Gold 1971 SSS Bluebird 4dr   10,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1042287131

P510 / Bluebird / Parts car / No documents / Rare Dongara!

Rare Dongara!
H510
Bluebird SSS
Parts picking car
No documents
Dongara!
Chassis number end 814
For the prompt decision amount, please show the amount from the question column and contact us. 
We pay close attention, but there are some oversights.
Please give priority to the current car. 
We are exhibiting at parts car and Dongara, please bid so that there is no mistake. Please bid and make a successful bid for those who understand. 
After it makes a successful bid, please give me a no claim no return. 
We do not respond to complaints or monetary discounts after a successful bid. 
In case of cancellation, please pay a cancellation fee of 50,000 yen. 
For land transportation, please pick up by loading vehicle.
Please pay the highest bid.
Please refrain from bidding for new people.

large.i-img1200x598-1647175703yvyhce15.j

large.i-img1200x898-16471757034x6lkz15.j

large.i-img1200x566-1647175703jzxfiw15.j

Safari Gold 1971 1800SSS Bluebird 4dr  3,545,455 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d1042136566

Nabari City, Mie Prefecture Used Cars 1970 Nissan Bluebird 1800 SSS Nissan Datsun @ Car Selection Dot Com

large.i-img640x480-1647074404bxvmn427382

large.3c880344_car_12.jpg.64b90621fde982

large.i-img640x480-1647074404zukrag27382

Again, no engine picks.  450,000 Yen cheaper than the white one?  Hmm...

Edited by carterb