carterb

Bluebirds for Sale

White 1971 Bluebird GL 4dr 61,000 Yen at the moment

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j497677269

comment
★ documents there ★ 1971 N510 Nissan Bluebird 4-door sedan restore base 

I received a look, thank you.

◆ [state] ◆

Heisei purchased in September 2001, was Yes and store it.

And purchase at that time, we have purchased in "real traveling treatment" in the inter-dealer auction, but because they also stand number of years, it sends in this "mileage unknown".

And purchase at the time was ride started the engine, but currently does not start. It becomes immobile vehicles.

And muffler is missing. Please check with a photograph.

Body, and we are progressing corrosion of such suspension. For more information, please check with a photograph.

◆ [Notes] ◆

And new ID, one where evaluation is extremely bad, if there is objective reason that it can be determined that the other mischievous bid and a successful bid, refuse the transaction, please understand that there is a case where I am allowed to the cancellation of the tender.

Contributions will try to be able to respond as quickly as possible, but please understand that there may not be able to answer depending on the type of question.

· Vehicle check, weekdays 9: 00? 17: 00 Can you received in between. It is Ibaraki Prefecture Ryugasaki.

- After the end of an auction, we need your help only those who can pay the connection for less than 48 hours, and within 5 days.

- After a successful bid, regardless of the presence or absence of the check the current car, claim, returned goods, such as warranty against defects, I am afraid that I can not accept at all. Please note.

- at Yahoo box, which is also visible to publish more photos. →→Https://Yahoo.Jp/box/Gog2hV

■ more, thank you.