Sign in to follow this  
MrWhite

Hi folks. My introduction

I would like to introduce myself and my datsun 210. My name is Leonard and my first car ever was a Datsun 200SX. My baby now is a B310 81 2door sedan. It's being redone as a retro. Only thing not modified is the body and most of the interior, which I'm working on now to get it right. I was recommended by a fellow that follows my car on YouTube. Yes mine is the blue B310 that was at JCCS last year(2016) incase anyone was wondering.

• Like 1

Pictures please

If you let this go to long with out them things can get nasty

And Welcome to Ratsun!

I see that photobucket started charging for picture hosting. How do you share pictures now? I have a bunch on my phone but can't seem to find a way to post them.

I'm now postimage.io and I'm perfectly happy with it

• Like 1

Welcomes, very nice.

Yes mine is the blue B310 that was at JCCS last year(2016) incase anyone was wondering.

I can attest to that. He was right next to Stanley. Beautiful blue car. You going to JCCS this year?

siKzSaK.jpg

• Like 1

Yes I am. I'm already trying to get the carpet back in and the door panels so it doesn't look so empty. I had to make changes the the center console for the shifter. I got one of the longer center consoles from the yard awhile ago. Not sure if I should do the stock door panels or make laid carbon panels.

I see Stanley is cleaner then ever.

Cool! I was going to sign up for JCCS and then I went back on the fence about it. I think I'll just sign up. I'd love to see what you've done with your car. Speaking of which I found another photo I took of yours that day.

wsWHeUV.jpg

• Like 1