Hakobird?...Uh oh the 510 is the next Honda jk jk.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah for real.. Anything that you HAVE to not run its front bumper AND flares to look good is a nono to me.

If anything it looks the same!.. all that just to give the 510 a scowl?

31576720821_bdeb4e5c2a_b.jpg

15150831315_862a5af97e_k.jpg

Again.. I dont hate it.. do yo thang shawty.. If its your car and you want to pay $5000 for the front to look like a Hako then go for it.

I will say this.. I have seen a Hako WAGON before in real life while I was in Japan.. and I gotta say.. a 510 Wagon LOOKS WAY BETTER stock. 

hako11_2gb6_1.jpg

DSC_7952-touchup.jpg

You think putting the Hakosuka front end look is gonna cost that much your mistaken.

We have owned Datsuns long enough to not have seen this kinda thing happen sooner or later. I know it's not the same as the 80's but remember those square light conversions? For example in Japan the S13 240sx they did a 240z front conversion kit. My 810 has the ability to change grill and head with bezels and go from round headlights to round headlights with a big change on looks.

A Hakosuka and 510 almost the same size besides the Hako being a tiny bit wider and longer there still tiny. The shortnose Hako even shorter.

How is it different than a 280z dressed out like a Ferrari?  Or a pontiac fiero dressed as a Lamborghini.. Or a VW bug with a Rolls Royce nose on it ,, to be   "different" .

Answer it's not,,,,  it's exactly the same

• Like 1

So, no KA,no SR, no turbos, no suspension mods nor brake mods?

Grafting front ends on, I agree... no. JDM grills or whatever (parking lamps, fender mirrors, dash...) if for the same vehicle is ok. Anything interior, suspension, drive train try to at least keep it Nissan if at all possible.

So, no KA,no SR, no turbos, no suspension mods nor brake mods?

No L20 swaps even.

No ,, not the same at all... Those make the 510  preform to a higher level.

The Hakpo nose changes the whole look of the car into something it is not,,  WITHOUT any improvement in ,,, well anything other than YOU are to broke ass to afford a real Hako... No more no less

Can't afford a real Rolls?? Well do this to your bug and everyone will think you really are related to the Queen..

061604%20146.jpg

• Like 1

You think putting the Hakosuka front end look is gonna cost that much your mistaken.

I literally just freestyled that price man.. I have no idea what it will cost financially.. but I know what it will cost cosmetically.

dawgs it looks OK.. but I am just saying my honest opinion that I just dont really see why.. 

Go fuckin do it.. just know if you roll past me that thats what I think.. and it DOESNT matter.. but thats what I think.

I just dont think cost to return equals out..

• Like 1