Canby 2018 - Datsun Driving Fun - Is it cancelled yet?

Draker

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

e·ven·tu·al·ly

əˈven(t)SH(o͞o)əlē/

adverb

adverb: eventually...

in the end, especially after a long delay, dispute, or series of problems.

"eventually, after midnight, I arrived at the hotel"

others... in the full ripeness of time, in due course, by and by, in time, after some time, after a bit, finally, at last, over the long haul

It's basically unknown until it happens. If it helps... uncer_eqn.gif

... or maybe...

picture%20-%20cat%2011.PNG?mtime=1418487

Schrodinger's post. Its open and closed

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, we are still being idiots :rofl: ........

I think I might be able to have something that kinda farts and rolls down hill by next Canby............... Or I can just buy some cheap Chevy right before the show again. :thumbup:

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's just not true Rick. Lets say that you pray to god for a new water pump for your 620. You would think there are two possible outcomes. A... god sends you a new water pump that falls out of the sky onto your lawn. B... or there is no god (an argument for another time) or there is a god and he simply declines to send you one. Actually there is a third option. C... A or B simply haven't happened yet. So you see, you can't have known that I would do the opposite because my decision hasn't manifested itself.... yet.

That's just not true Rick. Lets say that you pray to god, (me) for a new water pump for your 620. You would think there are two possible outcomes. A... god,(I) send you a new water pump that falls out of the sky onto your lawn. B... or there is no god (me) (an argument for another time) or there is a god,(me) and he simply declines to send you one. Actually there is a third option. C... A or B simply haven't happened yet. So you see, you can't have known that I would do the opposite because my decision hasn't manifested itself.... yet.

Fixed

Nice try, but we all know you will do the opposite, that's why I keep telling you to close (lock) this thread, because you won't for that reason

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probibly not comming down again. I was hoping for more activities (autox and back road hooning) than there was. It was cool meeting some of you guys and seeing some kickass datsuns... maybe we need to start a "canby north" haha.

Hey at least you came out and experienced Canby. I know they do drifting in canby not sure where exactly but happens the week or two before canby.

• 2 weeks later...