Canby 2018 - Datsun Driving Fun - Is it cancelled yet?

Draker

e·ven·tu·al·ly
əˈven(t)SH(o͞o)əlē/
adverb
adverb: eventually...

in the end, especially after a long delay, dispute, or series of problems.
"eventually, after midnight, I arrived at the hotel"

others... in the full ripeness of time, in due course, by and by, in time, after some time, after a bit, finally, at last, over the long haul

It's basically unknown until it happens. If it helps... uncer_eqn.gif

... or maybe...

picture%20-%20cat%2011.PNG?mtime=1418487

Schrodinger's post. Its open and closed

• Like 2
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Locking was never promised.

Put in for next years Canby vacation time off already. Marked it on the white board at work. Anyone else this eager????? 

I don't have to request it anymore......

...........it's a given B)  :thumbup:

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Well we're seriously discussing bringing Stanley next year. I don't think I'll drive him up though. Most likely will trailer him in because Stanley is a pretty teacup princess. And so am I so I"ll probably get a hotel. How trailer friendly is the area? I was thinking if we got a hotel we could leave the truck and trailer there and drive Stanley into the fairgrounds but if we couldn't leave the trailer at a hotel I want to know if the truck and trailer can be brought in.

Since this thread is still open thought I'd ask :)

• Like 3

there's room ,, if it was me i wouldn't worry that much about hauling the car out to your motel for the night,, there is plenty of camps you could park it in that would guard it as their own.

Unless your talking about driving the Datsun to the motel at night,,, you're on your own with that.

• Like 2

Ok thanks. We're also considering a small motorhome or something then we'll stay on the camp grounds. We got a year to work this out :) I would have a hard time leaving Stanley unattended anywhere.

I wouldn't consider leaving him with a camp as unattended. Usually have tents right next to the car or in vehicle sleeping
  • Like 1

There is a huge parking lot outside the fair grounds for loading/unloading and parking the trailer. Stanley would be perfectly safe in the camping area inside the fairgrounds. It's fenced and locked at 10 of 11PM. Everyone would be more than happy to keep an eye on him.

• Like 1

There is a huge parking lot outside the fair grounds for loading/unloading and parking the trailer. Stanley would be perfectly safe in the camping area inside the fairgrounds. It's fenced and locked at 10 of 11PM. Everyone would be more than happy to keep an eye on him.

Just put a locking cover on the tail pipe...

That's good to know. Maybe we'll just trailer him with the truck then.

Just put a locking cover on the tail pipe...

Like a banana in the tail pipe?

Stanley just got a new tail pipe a couple years ago so there will be none of that.

I may have to look into tent rentals. I wouldn't sleep leaving him alone. Does the camp area have restrooms and showers or just restrooms?

Ah ok. First, last and only time I went camping it had restrooms but no showers so I brought a gallon of water and a big bowl for sponge bath purposes. I may have to consider that as an option. Thanks again for the info guys! Very helpful.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...