Canby 2018 - Datsun Driving Fun - Is it cancelled yet?

Draker

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have your fun now. This will be closed eventually to be reopened early '18. All new ones will automatically be CANCELLED. If posters are persistent they can take a holiday.

Thems the rules.. just like many threads before. Once it goes dips below event thread and delves into insomniacs.. duck and cover.

• Like 2

Ok,,, it's 12:30am Sunday morning.. i'm sitting at the picnic table,, minding my own business , to my left i got my son Fat510 and MrbigGuido about at fisticuffs over the fucking tire size difference between a 2018 camaro and an 2018 mustang ,, to my right i got skyblue cooking quesadillas on a tipsy ass burner thing with a cast iron pan on top about to fall over on me,,, all the while getting a lecture from Phixuis AKA "uncle salty" about the proper way to ask about car curtains.. Whilst in the back we got MCJrock and his "Frankie goes to Hollywood" strobe/spot flashlight dancing to gangster rap...

i'm already ready for 2018

IBTL

• Like 7

Have your fun now. This will be closed eventually to be reopened early '18. All new ones will automatically be CANCELLED. If posters are persistent they can take a holiday.

THE KING HAS SPOKEN    :rofl:

Don't  :poop: in "HIS" forum 

I

B

T

L