Tana finally moving to Puyallup (and buying a house) this month

I finally found a house not far from downtown Puyallup, just off River Rd, going towards Tacoma.  A bit of a fixer inside but super nice neighborhood and it has a 3 CAR GARAGE!  Got to have our priorities!

Lots of issues trying to get this darn place to close and now possibly issues with the sellers maybe NOTmoving their stuff out which includes a dead truck inside a garage, boat & trailer and other junk.  I sure don't want to deal with vehicles with no titles.  Sellers had moved out but just MOVED BACK IN, which has me worried. 

So possibly this place could close between the 16th to the 20th of this month.  I am currently just off Green Valley Road near Flaming Geyser state park.  I cannot move into the new house at closing as I  am hiring a contractor/painter to do some clean up and painting and possibly get some carpets replaced.  My landlord decided to put this place up for sale at a ridiculous price for a home with many serious problems so I have to be out of here by the end of this month too.

I may be looking for some help as soon as this home closes.  I have most everything packed up (still working on the parts and garage stuff) and there are no more large car parts, (except a few bumpers and one nice dash) just all small parts in boxes.  I have sold most of my outside things too.  Trying to simplify.

My health is better but this rare auto immune illness will never go away and I just had another CHEMO  treatment a few days ago.  I still have lots of fatigue, pain and other issues but want to keep doing the things I love to do and hanging out with friends and family.

I would so appreciate any moving help at all as soon as the house closes!  It is not a very long drive but must NOT been done during afternoon rush hour traffic...found out that is just a mess on any road going that way at that time of day. 

We will be moving as much stuff as possible into the large garage and storage shed in the backyard.  Cannot put anything in the actual house so the contractors can get their work done asap.  I cannot be exposed to fumes, dust or paint or I could get very ill again. 

If anyone has even a few hours to spare to help out, please let me know.  I still could use help packing small car parts boxes into bigger crates and boxes.  It is painful for me to lift much.  Please email me at:  vindats@yahoo.com or contact me on here.  Landline:  360 469 4187,  thanks Datsun buddies,  Tana 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found a house not far from downtown Puyallup, just off River Rd, going towards Tacoma.  A bit of a fixer inside but super nice neighborhood and it has a 3 CAR GARAGE!  Got to have our priorities!

Lots of issues trying to get this darn place to close and now possibly issues with the sellers maybe NOTmoving their stuff out which includes a dead truck inside a garage, boat & trailer and other junk.  I sure don't want to deal with vehicles with no titles.  Sellers had moved out but just MOVED BACK IN, which has me worried. 

So possibly this place could close between the 16th to the 20th of this month.  I am currently just off Green Valley Road near Flaming Geyser state park.  I cannot move into the new house at closing as I  am hiring a contractor/painter to do some clean up and painting and possibly get some carpets replaced.  My landlord decided to put this place up for sale at a ridiculous price for a home with many serious problems so I have to be out of here by the end of this month too.

I may be looking for some help as soon as this home closes.  I have most everything packed up (still working on the parts and garage stuff) and there are no more large car parts, (except a few bumpers and one nice dash) just all small parts in boxes.  I have sold most of my outside things too.  Trying to simplify.

My health is better but this rare auto immune illness will never go away and I just had another CHEMO  treatment a few days ago.  I still have lots of fatigue, pain and other issues but want to keep doing the things I love to do and hanging out with friends and family.

I would so appreciate any moving help at all as soon as the house closes!  It is not a very long drive but must NOT been done during afternoon rush hour traffic...found out that is just a mess on any road going that way at that time of day. 

We will be moving as much stuff as possible into the large garage and storage shed in the backyard.  Cannot put anything in the actual house so the contractors can get their work done asap.  I cannot be exposed to fumes, dust or paint or I could get very ill again. 

If anyone has even a few hours to spare to help out, please let me know.  I still could use help packing small car parts boxes into bigger crates and boxes.  It is painful for me to lift much.  Please email me at:  vindats@yahoo.com or contact me on here.  Landline:  360 469 4187,  thanks Datsun buddies,  Tana 

Bless you Tana for all the help you have given the community all these years!  Too far to be of any physical help but God bless you in the now and the future!  Get the sheriff after the dumb sh$$ts that won't move out!

Its a real shame your not down here!

Best wishes with your move!