Blue Lake 2017 Show & Shine

danfiveten

either way if your sole purpose is to win awards that reflects a shallow person,  maybe the car game ain't for you ...and most wouldn't make a stale joke a year in advance .. that's a long wait for the punchline ........ Your signature is classic .... more like the hurt feelers police ... ... isnt today national tag a mod day?

• Like 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how i tell most shows to not award me anything.  But take a joke about me wanting to win over my dad , overboard,  just to try and get a rise out of me.   Grow up dude.  And have a great day :) 

See you all at blue lake :)

• Like 2

either way if your sole purpose is to win awards that reflects a shallow person,  maybe the car game ain't for you ...and most wouldn't make a stale joke a year in advance .. that's a long wait for the punchline ........ Your signature is classic .... more like the hurt feelers police ... ... isnt today national tag a mod day?

I think its ironic that a person can hide behind mods when someone says something they don't like, yet crack jokes about the same topic that was offensive.

I would say wtf's with you two but I don't care to know. I'm not in charge of elsewhere and what happens there so if you have a problem take care of it somewhere else, anywhere else, somehow else but not here. Hell... go to Blue Lake and get it off your chest but otherwise stay out of this post and choose your words carefully or I'll be choosing them for you.

• Like 3

Hahahaha I ask people to not give me awards .......wow ..... no your joke was hilarious my bad ........ wait but u said "or am I "

What's your deal Mike ......... nothing I've said is out of line ....... u guys take yourself way to serious ....... lighten up ......

Ko wouldn't u running in here to make generalized comment be stirring the pot and u would be guilty of what your saying as well ?

• Like 2

AyuPlAc.jpg

This is what this post is about in EVENTS. Not about 'other events' elsewhere. Some want to use this to bitch about these 'other events' and that's not happening. Jrock, if your tit got caught in the wringer it's unfortunate, maybe just stand a little farther away from them.

18558935_886253568192914_750154727261119

This is what it's all about. Need I say it's a Datsun only car show? Go or don't, but don't be unsupportive of those that do.

• Like 3

It's not really the point of the rain bothering me. As much as the water completely rusting out all of the fresh metalwork that was just finished on the wagon. So now I have to decide if I leave the wagon in Medford or bring it and have it get rusty.

I drove through 20 hours of rain to do Canby. Without anything rusting being an issue.

• Like 2