Blue Lake 2017 Show & Shine

danfiveten

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

Hi Dan, I will be there with a bigger group this year! Let me know if I can help with anything, Osgiken510@gmail.com  Looking forward to this :thumbup: 

Steven Pepka

Thing i got my dad convinced to actually Register the red 510 at canby this year.  He doesnt care to show it anymore, but i told his old butt he actually needs to for once.  So he can loose to art ;)    Just kidding....or am i ;) 

Guest Mojo510

33 years of Blue Lake Northwest Datsun owners association shows, that's a crazy long time for a club and a show to be around, gotta be the oldest Datsun meet in the USA, anybody know one that's been around longer? Thanks to Dan Jr. for stepping up to continue this show :thumbup: 

Steven Pepka

• 3 weeks later...

Yep been going on forever.  I still just help out,  waiting for the old man to get sick of it.  Just sucks that our group is getting older, and im one of the younger people in our lil group.  Always been the kid of the group >.< 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

looks like I'll be making the 20 hour round trip. Sweet

I can bring parts if anyone is looking for ?????

Dan when i click on this event im just seeing a link. but the link is hello cool. can you put whats on the link the 1st thing you see on here.

I refer people here all the time

Now that's a badass flyer! That flyer should be the first post Dan. Looks hell a good man can't wait to enjoy a hamburger and look at a bunch of Datsuns. How early can we get there? I'm gonna have my truck and trailer with the wagon for show and tell.

And always the catching up with fellow Datsun heads.

• Like 2

Thing i got my dad convinced to actually Register the red 510 at canby this year.  He doesnt care to show it anymore, but i told his old butt he actually needs to for once.  So he can loose to art ;)    Just kidding....or am i ;)

is it really a victory winning a award at a show u put on ?    :confused:  :angel:  :rofl:  :w00t:

• Like 1

Now that's a badass flyer! That flyer should be the first post Dan. Looks hell a good man can't wait to enjoy a hamburger and look at a bunch of Datsuns. How early can we get there? I'm gonna have my truck and trailer with the wagon for show and tell.

And always the catching up with fellow Datsun heads.

Think the gates open at 8 or 830 am.  

danfiveten, on 17 May 2017 - 6:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Thing i got my dad convinced to actually Register the red 510 at canby this year.  He doesnt care to show it anymore, but i told his old butt he actually needs to for once.  So he can loose to art  ;)    Just kidding....or am i  ;)

Said at Canby,  not blue lake ;) 

• Like 1