Planet of the Datsuns POTD - May 21 - north Seattle, 2017

Bleach

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making good progress man! Much better than last month.

Let me know if you need any cheap parts from my parts car here before I crush it...

desmoinespotd2010%20094.jpg

Doesn't that guy work at Costco in Tacoma?

IMG_20130628_154524_560_zps333839ce.jpg

Sure looks like the same car.

What else needs to bring. I can bring more soda if thats needed, chips, dip, some sides?  

Everybody know how to get there, or printing off directions, or we all just going blind and following q-tip? 

I'm focusing on bringing the BBQ itself and burgers. (with buns, cheese)

Chips and sides would be a good start. If anyone has a small folding table, bring that too. I have only one.

I'm focusing on bringing the BBQ itself and burgers. (with buns, cheese)

Chips and sides would be a good start. If anyone has a small folding table, bring that too. I have only one.

I have a folding table, just no way to bring it.  I need to a roof rack on of these days. 

Everybody know how to get there, or printing off directions, or we all just going blind and following q-tip? 

It's easy as shit to get there ,, from I5 north or south bound get off on 45th and head toward UW ,, road turns left into Sandpoint Way  ,, then just keep going and it will be on right...... The place was an old military base so it's HUUUGE ,, no way to miss it.

• Like 1

What else needs to bring. I can bring more soda if thats needed, chips, dip, some sides?

Whoa there who said I was leading this circus? And don't you I I always run caboose in the Datsun train?