Billet dash control knobs.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a run made to show what they look like before we commit payment or are just supposed to send monies?

I understand you don't want to waste your time datrod but I like to see what I'm paying for first, usually anyways.

• Like 3

I guess I'm on the fence now. I really want them to be replicas of the stock knobs, but I understand not being able to do that without raising the cost considerably, possibly to the point you won't have enough buyers to make it worth the time. I'd be willing to pay more for them to be like stock, but I know others might not.

• Like 1

I guess I'm on the fence now. I really want them to be replicas of the stock knobs, but I understand not being able to do that without raising the cost considerably, possibly to the point you won't have enough buyers to make it worth the time. I'd be willing to pay more for them to be like stock, but I know others might not.

Let him make them. they will look just like stock but better.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

We'll see.  I kind of got steamrolled when I asked for them to be just like the originals, which is what I was hoping for all along.  

What do you mean originial ? If thats the case I will tell him nevermind on them then. It was said in the begining that they will be very close and you insigated this idea or asked for them, so I will tell him to drop it. Its not worth the time and energy, besides if I need them he can make for me only. No loss. 

• Like 2