Inskarkniacs & Asshats

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you believe that your race, ethnic group, etc. doesn't get a fair shake from the legal system a small way you can help is to respond if you get a jury summons. I got called this week for jury duty and Monday morning arrived to a room of 250 people that was a sea of white. Both the cases that I went through jury section for the defendants where not white. Sure it shouldn't matter but if I was either of those defendants I'd be hoping a jury of my peers would include some that looked like myself. The County Seattle is in is predominantly white but far from 100%. Wondering if what I was seeing was the norm I asked clerk over seeing the jury pool and they said that getting the non whites to show up for jury duty has been a long time problem.

Just saying if your not happy with the legal systems treatment of yourself or others then participate and encourage others to when given a chance.

Why am I being called a 'white devil'? just because 'your people' can't be bothered to represent themselves?????  The 'sea of white' comment is ok.... it probably was, but devil? You're only half wrong/right... I am white, and you can call me white if you like and while some whites might be 'the white devil'  you don't know enough to say something so all encompassing about all whites.  

Maybe this should go over to Cuz Merica

• Like 3

Why am I being called a 'white devil'? just because 'your people' can't be bothered to represent themselves?????  The 'sea of white' comment is ok.... it probably was, but devil? You're only half wrong/right... I am white, and you can call me white if you like and while some whites might be 'the white devil'  you don't know enough to say something so all encompassing about all whites.  

No take it to insomniacs

The title is the hook, the content is the story, this is Ratsun, and Nanner is laughing

• Like 1