Datsun 510 vin numbers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P5L0-240727 !?!?!?!    You have 510  P5L0-240727!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! that is amazing... that is the very 510 that John Morton and some Playboy Bunny conceived the second coming of Christ in!!!!

AND Wait! there's MORE!!!

Jimmy Hoffa took his last ride to the cement factory in the trunk of this car,  John Lennon thought up the lyrics to "imagine" whilst fondling Yoko in the back seat of this car,  Steve Jobs lost his virginity in this car,  this car ran over Donald Trumps baby hands back in 1972, ensuring that they would never grow into real hands.   This car was used as a stunt double on the Dukes of Hazzard, as a test simulator for the Space Shuttle program, and was the inspiration for the TV show "Friends". On a lesser note, this car was once rumoured to be dating Pamela Anderson,, and if you look closely frame by frame, you can see it lurking in the BG of the infamous Paris Hilton Sex Tape.

This 510 is the most amzing 510 ever... after the BRE 46 of course... i mean com'n... some things are sacred after all.

• Like 4

^^^^^ this is why I keep coming back to this thread. I knew it would happen, just a matter of time.

20,000 points for Merlin.

• Like 2

Agreed, she was a genuine cutie back then.......think she even did a stint as the tool girl on Tim Allen's Tool Time show.

Maybe, possibly, aw hell I don't know.

• Like 1

Agreed, she was a genuine cutie back then.......think she even did a stint as the tool girl on Tim Allen's Tool Time show.

Maybe, possibly, aw hell I don't know.

tooltimegirl2.jpg

You are correct sir.

It's actually her appearance on HomeTime with Bob Vila

• Like 1

alg-pamela-anderson-jpg.jpg

Really hard to believe this is the same person when she started...

278433.jpg

Amazing how a beautiful woman can disfigure herself so badly and come away thinking she has improved her looks. Ass fat injections in her lips, plastic surgery, fake titties.

Such a waste.

• Like 1

Amazing how a beautiful woman can disfigure herself so badly and come away thinking she has improved her looks. Ass fat injections in her lips, plastic surgery, fake titties.

Such a waste.

She's the equivalent to those kids "pimp'n up their rides"
  • Like 1

Such a waste.

Dafuq?

Is that really Pamela Anderson in the before shot??

She is stunning!

• Like 2