620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are expediting 25 sets for us, and they are going to air freight them to me, the time factor is still the major question, i am expecting an answer on monday the 24th, it was made very clear how major a screw up this is, by the way any one know what we can use these seals for, i am open to suggestions...tom

do not know yet if they will want them back or not, they have not answered that question yet, do not really know what they would do with them either, any one out there know any one that can vulcanize rubber ends together, by the way, super glue will not work, and silicone does not work either, have to be some way to vulcanize/melt 2 ends together, that is the way that some seals are made, just a thought i am kicking around...

okay, here we go, the new seals are on the way to me, i expect them to arrive wednesday or thursday, they have double cked each and every one, they are exactly as they are supposed to be, i will be taking photos as soon as i get them and posting them here, and then i will start shipping them out by next week/weekend, i will keep you all posted, again thx tom

• 2 weeks later...

i am in the middle of plans, and discussions, with a rubber seal manufacturer, to produce the king kab window seals, i need to get an accurate count of all who would be interested in puchasing these gaskets, we would need 50 people to get the ball rolling so to say, the cost is not yet figured out, they are taking all the measurements now, and will get to me in 2 weeks, they are very interested in the project, they also have all gaskets and seals for the 520 - 720 trucks and some cars also, they are sending me a catalog, and in turn i will post here for all to use,they manufacture oem seals, and after market for ppg, and other glass companies, they will be willing to sell direct to us, because of our large membership(family), so please give me an accurate count of who wants them, i know we have at least a dozen or so king kab projects going on right now..tom:D

Is it to late to get some king cab window seals??? I've been searching for them for years and Im finally restoring my Datto, Wouls love to get a few sets if available?

hey all, small update, hopefully now that all the family emergency is over i can get back to bussiness, as far as i know the seals should be here with a week or two, i realize it is gettin stretched out a bit, but yes i will have plenty of extras left as i bought 200 sets, i will have plenty extras to sell, only after i fill all the pre orders, once again thx to all, tom

• 4 weeks later...

i will be posting an update in a couple days, some thing has happened in my personal life that interupts all my dealings with you all and the seal manufacturer, i will be calling them tomorrow wednesday the 28th, so stay tuned, please ck the general discussion board for the update in my life, thx tom

hey all, things are almost back to normal around here, it has really been a very bad ending to the year, but onto bussiness at hand, i do realize and know that the other guy has his seals in and ready, and i also realize that ours should have been done and are done, i am expecting them in a week, no need to haggle about all that has gone wrong, i know as well as all of you do, i/we have been gettin messed around for quite some time, now hopefully that is all over, as i stated earlier on, those that have hung in there and waited will be gettin their seals for 60.00 a pair, and shortly after you receive them you will be gettin a 20.00 refund, after that the price will still be 79.95 a pair and the shipping will be still 10.95, i will post up again in a few days when i have them(with pics), thx tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to all involved, i am going to be refunding every ones money, as i have no idea what else to do, i have gotten no response from the seal manufacturer in a week, i will be sending refunds in form of money orders(so there will be no loss of fee's from pay pal to you all) as i have to do this on a weekly basis due to pay checks and other bills, i will be starting from oldest orders to current, if by chance some thing changes and i do get the seals i will notify all involved, i am very deeply sorry for all the inconvienace it has caused, and i will try to do this in a timely manner, as before my cell number is 602-323-4422, please call if you need to, i will answer all calls, so sorry about this to all ... on another note, if by chance some one has listed a false add(out of anger) of me trying to sell a fire bird on craigslist in phx, please remove this or you may be gettin into some trouble, remember you had to register to sell it, and i know you do not know my security code for craigslist, i have also contacted them directly and they are investigating it, if this does not apply please disregaurd, thx tom