Poll : is Saturday,May 6th, or Sunday,May 7th better for the largest number of people, for the Silver Falls state park fun run?

Loren O

Silver Falls state park fun run either Saturday, may 6rh,or Sunday, May 7th which is best for the most people?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would likely be allow the largest number of people to attend?

• Saturday, May 6th
    • Sunday, May 7th
    • Either day would work

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I want to thank each & every one of you that attended the 2nd annual Silver Falls state park fun run & meet! I have heard that we had around 27 Datsuns show up, (my count was in the 30's),& I have no idea how many people were there Saturday, or Sunday, but we were glad to see each & every one of you!

I want to thank those who coordinated the caravans from the different areas,like Eugene,Bend,Washington, & those that fought the traffic to meet in Canby,then drive to the event. I would also like to thank everyone who brought food,or beverages for the Potluck Bbq,& especially want to thank AL for bringing & manning the Bbq's.

We will start planning for next year's event soon,& hopefully,as time goes on,this event will continue to grow,& improve.

Thanks again everyone! -Loren

• Like 1

Thank you for setting this up, Loren, it was a blast, the ride back to hippyville was smooth considering the size of the pack, the guy in the silver 4x4 521 had a minor issue with starvation he resolved in our restroom stop (clogged fuel filter) and a fan clutch failure on the goon just as we entered Halsey, got that taken care of promptly and we all arrived home under our own power :thumbup:

• Like 1