Poll : is Saturday,May 6th, or Sunday,May 7th better for the largest number of people, for the Silver Falls state park fun run?

Loren O

Silver Falls state park fun run either Saturday, may 6rh,or Sunday, May 7th which is best for the most people?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would likely be allow the largest number of people to attend?

• Saturday, May 6th
    • Sunday, May 7th
    • Either day would work

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, just trying to keep everything friendly,& hopefully be able to use most of the comments here to organize a better event. So far,it looks like Saturday is ahead by 2 votes here, but I have asked around other places also,& so far it appears to be a tie. I sent Steven Pepka a text message, asking him to ask the members of Datsuns NW which day,would allow more of them to attend, & I will be asking Dan Uphoff to ask the members of NW Datsun owners Association the same question.

Either way,this could fairly easily turn into a 2 day event,if people want to camp out at Silver Falls State park. I will post information about how to make reservations to camp,& the costs for camping,but it will be th r responsibility of those interested in camping to make thier own reservations,& pay for thier campsite.

On a personal note, I am hoping to actually have one of my own Datsuns to drive to this. Not having a Datsun of my own at the Wilsonville Sonic meet,was embarrassing,especially since I organized that event.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just talked to Loren. He told me this was going to be a potluck meet. There are going to be burgers and hotdogs btuwe need to bring other grub, if you want there to be grub. For those who didn't make it last year there is a covered group picnic area that has a fireplace, so nice, fun times.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to check tire pressure, change the oil, lube and adjust my brakes. Hopefully it doesn't piss on us all day like last year. There is always the covered picnic area with fire place. Marshmallows anyone?

FYI Loren posts on FB that he wants to meet anyone from the Portland area at the Canby Event Center ( fair grounds) by 9am to caravan to Park.

The main event is Saturday, but enough people could not attend Saturday,that we decided to have something Sunday also. Plan for Sunday is a "bring your own " Picnic at noon,while hanging out with other Datsun people, then we're planning on doing some hiking & sightseeing. I hope you all are able to attend at least 1 day.

• Like 2

I don't know how I feel about driving 2 hours south since I haven't done a real shakedown test on my truck yet... if it was the following weekend, I'd be more inclined to make it

Definitely making it to Canby though

• Like 1

Next time willz!

Ya got them posted on drivetribe, and 7 short vids of the cruise back home are ready for viewing on my YouTube channel, I'll post them up here later today, got to work on my GFs car and on Pathfinder today ;)

• Like 1