Tana busy for a bit, drug addict burned house down next door

hi folks, so if I don't get back to you immediately it is because I am busy trying to help rehome the animals that belonged to the drug addict.  Police hinted that it was a meth cooking accident.

I saw a huge fireball shoot out the back of the house and blow out all of the windows and then when I was rushing around to get my dogs and me out to my car another huge fireball blew out the front and blew out all of the windows.  

Now I have issues with my lungs due to the smoke I inhaled, so on my way to an urgent care office to get treatment. 

Plus so many people have been coming over and trying to talk to me, that I am just getting worn out.  I really do not care that the druggies burnt down their house.  Police said to watch out for the druggies coming back and looters and I don't care either if that place gets looted.  Busy enough trying to care for the poor animals that were left behind and animal control will not do anything...usual for them.  

Talk to you all soon. Tana

• Like 3
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got away with hopefully minimal after effects!  Now!  Go to court and get a protective writ barring them from accessing whatever is left of the property!  Demand that the county or whatever body has jurustiction to survey the property and remove any dangerous chemicals etc. so that you may enjoy safe return to your property.  And buy a 12 gauge shotgun and several boxes of buck shot  Brace the butt stock against a tree and it's like a .22LR going off, can't say what the tree feels 'though.

• Like 2

Glad you got away with hopefully minimal after effects! Now! Go to court and get a protective writ barring them from accessing whatever is left of the property! Demand that the county or whatever body has jurustiction to survey the property and remove any dangerous chemicals etc. so that you may enjoy safe return to your property. And buy a 12 gauge shotgun and several boxes of buck shot Brace the butt stock against a tree and it's like a .22LR going off, can't say what the tree feels 'though.

I've been shooting a 12 guage since I was 8. It's not that bad if you hold it correctly.

Meanwhile, good on you for considering the animals who couldn't help their circumstances. Stay strong. I hope your local law enforcement cares enough to back you up on the empending repercussions of your neighbor's fuck up.

• Like 1

Hope you're OK.Was your house damaged?

We had a guy blow out the door of his garage,making hash oil,

about a week ago.It's in every city/town/etc. nowadays.

Maybe my boring life isn't so bad after all.

hi folks, thanks for all of the concern.  I am staying inside as much as possible and have to wear a good face mask when I go outside to feed the animals and my poultry.  thank goodness my pets and my car parts are ok!  I am packing up to get out of here as soon as I can find a house that I can buy in my price range that is not in a neighborhood as bad as this one now is. 

I have three dogs, one who is large and very protective and seems to have great hearing so I know they keep me safe. I cannot handle a shot gun due to my issues with my hands now. 

So if anyone has an hour to come over and help transplant my small garden plants into pots or help pack car parts, etc. into boxes, I would appreciate the help.  

My land line, no texts on this phone:  360 469 4187.  My email:  vindats@yahoo.com

I will leave all the mess about the burnt up house to the relatives who now get to deal with the mess.  Hate to be them.  

Thanks for being patient about parts orders and I will try to get back to those today.  Lots to do: real estate class I am required to take, loads to goodwill, lots of sorting/selling/giving away/packing!  And my fatigue from my illness does not allow me to just stay busy all day.  Thanks Tana

• Like 2