Surgery

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I'm super bummed about this. All that for fucking nothing. You got this though. I have hip problems that will likely have me on a cane someday. Already own one. I have, and still need to lose weight to prolong that eventuality. My favorite diet has been fmd. It's almost impossible to start a diet alone, but my wife started it with me and after day two, I was addicted to the scale.

Fast Metabolism Diet. There is a ton of info online. I downloaded the app. It was a few bucks or something but it helped me plan my meals. It's a complete shift for most people, but it infected me with all kinds of appreciation for feeling healthy. The science behind it is what got me interested. Constantly tricking your body into shifting metabolic function. But I was almost never hungry. I craved foods I couldn't eat, but wasn't hungry.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

There is a commercial on TV about this hernia mesh crap that the medical supply industry has talked doctors into using, I am almost positive that the commercial is there to try and settle out of court for pennies on the dollar, I would never contact them, I would get my own lawyer.

How is the new doctor going to fix it Gene, more mesh or are they going to try and fix it like they used to fix a hernia?

I have had 2 hernias in my life, they were both fixed by pushing the soft useless muscle tissue into my body and sewing the good muscle on both sides together, one cannot stand up straight for a while, but I had no issues, nothing foreign was put in my body except stitches.

• Like 1

the previous dr. frankenstein used the mesh that you see on commercials that is being recalled and i have contacted lawyers but 1 group said they don't handle the name brand of mesh on class action suit and they say that there is not enough symptons to pursue medical malpractice against dr. frankenstein and he probably has lawyers also, the newest surgeon says he has to remove the top overlapping mesh and repair nerve issues so that i should not have any more pain issues.

• 1 month later...
well i was suppose to have surgery on monday november 6th but since my lawyer got my lawsuit case against industrial commision/ oji(workmans comp)/ manufacturer of mesh/previous surgeon pushed back to december 18th to make my case stronger and my settlement higher so i can open a datsun garage but my surgery is now on dec. 26th 1 day after xmas an 1 day b4 my wedding anniversary

• Like 1