Panasport type wheels on a 620

ErickwithnoK

A5155673-9F65-461B-A46E-089D73D61BF2_zps

I'm running these bad boys until I've gotten everything else sorted out... then it'll be aluminum versions with covers over the lugs like the factory wherls

Hey I like your ride height. Tire specs? What size blocks in the back? Did you have to re-index the torsion bars or just loosen the nuts at the back of em? My truck is the same color :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wait to buy wheels, but that would mean buying just tires in the meantime, and they wouldn't fit my future wheels unfortunately :(. Mine tires are worn and dangerous on wet roads, and I don't want to buy two sets of tires, or wait out another set before buying wheels. I'm not sure if I want more dish than these have. I think it will be important to see what they actually look like on the truck. From what I can see of other applications of these wheels I like em a lot! I'll definitely post pictures when I get them on the truck and let you tell me I'm wrong afterwards. Thank you very much for the example from willtheyfit, I'm gonna go for it and blame you if they don't fit :thumbup:

I hate to spend more of your money, but new tires now might be a good idea. You will gain a good set of beater wheels. Always good to have something to swap on when you don't want your nice shoes getting beat up.