DATSLOCOS CALI 13TH ANNUAL CARSHOW/SWAPMEET

Datsloco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there... with my goon... idk. It's up in the air. I would love to take it though. I have been testing it out an I'm pretty sure it'll make it. There are some parts I'm after like a hood & I want to be able to bring them back. I'll be there for sure though. I'm stoked!

Greg

I went and snapped a few pictures, hope you enjoy, if you don't like it I will take them off. If I took a pic of your car, and you want the full size image, pm me with your email address and I will send it to you. 

fullsizeoutput_39b6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39b7.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39b8.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39b9.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39ba.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39bb.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39bc.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39bd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39be.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_39bf.jpeg
  • Like 2

we had a great time thanks again Gino and all who help put this together 

thanks to all the customers it was great to see old friends and meet many new ones 

it was a great day I was busy all day long 

THANKS

• Like 4

Great turn out great weather great people. I couldnt have asked for a better turn out. Much love for the Oregonians who showed their support and made the trek down here, also to the dude who came from reno, svo521 comming from red bluff I believe and the socal guys as always. Cant wait for the next one I had to much fun as always

• Like 3

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all who showed up. And a huge Thanks to those who traveled from far and to all the locos that helped out. A special Thanks to Datslocos Oregon for driving all the way down here to show their support!!!! Couldn't be a great show without all of you. Awesome turn out with Awesome people and Awesome cars. It was a great day!! Thanks everyone!!! Thanks for the videos and pics as well!

• Like 1

we had a great time thanks again Gino and all who help put this together

thanks to all the customers it was great to see old friends and meet many new ones

it was a great day I was busy all day long

THANKS

Welcome Randy I'm just glad everyone had a great time!
  • Like 1