DATSLOCOS CALI 13TH ANNUAL CARSHOW/SWAPMEET

Datsloco

I can't wait to drive down there now that I work for the parts department I have weekends off.  Thinking of taking my Maxima again this time its slammed on the 14's from my 810, but I really wanna take my 200sx and that needs a few few things before its road worthy again.

• Like 2
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm parting out my Z :bye: ............

..........I'll have my kids so I can't get there early to be a vendor......

.....but I can bring a few parts upon request........

• Like 2

I can't wait to drive down there now that I work for the parts department I have weekends off. Thinking of taking my Maxima again this time its slammed on the 14's from my 810, but I really wanna take my 200sx and that needs a few few things before its road worthy again.

See ya soon brother!!!
  • Like 1

I will most likely be the first one there like usual I'll be buying a couple. Got any for the kiddos?

I believe the smallest size we have is small. But I'm still trying to see if I can have some smaller sizes made.
  • Like 1

We will be having a caravan to the swap meet from Novato Park and Ride at 6 am SHARP in Novato, California for those North Bay Area peeps.

More info on stops and route coming soon.

• Like 1

Only a week a way guys n gals. Can't wait! Let's make sure to use the overflow parking lot this year. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

We will be having a caravan to the swap meet from Novato Park and Ride at 6 am SHARP in Novato, California for those North Bay Area peeps.

More info on stops and route coming soon.

Looking for the part circled. For a 521. Anyone have one they can bring the the show?

6A98EA0B-1340-4CBF-9AB1-B45F1C9095BC_zps

I can send that part down with someone going south if it can't be had more locally to you

• Like 2

I can send that part down with someone going south if it can't be had more locally to you

I might. Ill look tonight skyblue

Thanks guys!