Post your Garage/Shop space!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no i have not, been told to talk to the dude at the chevron or texaco down by the napa just off 20 in sedro though. i havent even attmepted to use that life, it just sits there and annoys me

I have two 16 foot long double stacked 2x6's I have to use to get anything lowered on mine.  I staggered them a little bit so you can drive up them easily.  PITA to maneuver them into position but it works.

Someday I'll swap out to a 2 post above ground.

I have two 16 foot long double stacked 2x6's I have to use to get anything lowered on mine. I staggered them a little bit so you can drive up them easily. PITA to maneuver them into position but it works.

Someday I'll swap out to a 2 post above ground.

I may want to try that. My white golf barely fits over mine. Black golf I haven't even tried.

The HF box is fairly decent, there is a bit of cheesy to it but overall I like it.  I got it to handle the crowding in the Crafsman and Snap on boxes.  Packed a whole bunch of crap in there when they were

doing the insulation.....had to move all my stuff from one corner to the next as they came along.

• Like 1

The little green one identifies as a 510

This is how one reply derails a whole thread, hahahaha!

And for anyone that thinks sharing a garage sucks, it's even worse when it's the front half of the garage! 

gqHTSwB.jpg

6Vv2Unw.jpg

UIQBqLO.jpg

Add one roommate who like to spread tools around the garage to me, who also like to do the same, you get a hard to use garage. This is cleaner than usual. I like to go through about once a week and give it the full cleaning treatment...

• Like 2

damn dude! That's looks awesome!

What made you want to go with these tiles over sealing? Just curious. 

the concrete floor is not quite flat, looks like someone took a floor scrubber with a sanding pad to it in a couple spots. sealing would require refloating and then epoxy. this way was easier, possibly more expensive and i got a look i enjoy out of it. also ended up repainting while i was at it. no more puddles on the walking surface because i put grated tiles where the cars go. very minimal car work is done in the house garage so don't really have to worry about getting fluids on the tiles. took 20 days from first picture to now but if i had gone with epoxy i'd be waiting until later in the year. had to distract myself from real life for a little bit, datsuns weren't cutting it

• Like 1