Pre 64 Japanese cars in good shape, plus functioning G60 patrols

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol only if you were hoping for primer green or gray. They paid me 500 CAD a day for my Completely restored and functional Cedric... I think the base rate is 200 for a good roller, then it goes up from there depending on how good your car is.

Lol. I let them drive my 65 Cedric, they'll be using my patrol, my second Cedric and my 320 hopefully. That's $1200- 2000 a day potentially. I made $3600 for 32 miles of driving last year and they insured my car for all potential damages.

Once again, they wouldn't want nice restored patrols, they want runners that they could paint. They may even buy them. It sounds like they may only want 2 now anyways and I have 2 I can put together already.

I got nothing old enough ,,, but is there anyway you could convince them to do a "flash forward" episode ?? i gotta pretty sweet minivan i could paint army green for them to roam the neutral buffer zone. ..............Think about it.

Fuck that I got some Patrol fenders, doors and quarters panels. Bring that van up and it will look like a Patrol when we get done! Even a spare Patrol steering wheel to make it right!

No wait I can't waste good Patrol parts on a mini-van. Sorry bananahamuck ain't going to happen.

Lol. I let them drive my 65 Cedric, they'll be using my patrol, my second Cedric and my 320 hopefully. That's $1200- 2000 a day potentially. I made $3600 for 32 miles of driving last year and they insured my car for all potential damages.

Once again, they wouldn't want nice restored patrols, they want runners that they could paint. They may even buy them. It sounds like they may only want 2 now anyways and I have 2 I can put together already.

I'm tempted about this, can you give me more details about when and where? This year is my 30yr class reunion so my plan is to show up in this heap. Not to mention my Speedweek plan, what to do?