Because Australia.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it bad that hearing their music makes me want to rub one out with a belt around my neck?.

Meh, whatever floats your boat I spose.

I was lucky enough to see them in their formative years; I was 17 at the time and to this day remain awestruck by the insurmountable presence and vocal range Michael Hutchence had!

An amazing display, even till this day, of pure Aussie talent!

Their inaugural album remains in my top 5 favorite list of albums still.

Still dont know why he was fucking Kylie Minogue; her sister has a much better rack.........

• Like 3

Is it bad that hearing their music makes me want to rub one out with a belt around my neck?

Seriously though, kick was one of my favorite albums when I was a kid.

Auto-erotic asphyxia is a hell of a drug....

Meh, whatever floats your boat I spose.

I was lucky enough to see them in their formative years; I was 17 at the time and to this day remain awestruck by the insurmountable presence and vocal range Michael Hutchence had!

An amazing display, even till this day, of pure Aussie talent!

Their inaugural album remains in my top 5 favorite list of albums still.

Still dont know why he was fucking Kylie Minogue; her sister has a much better rack.........

Agreed,Danni still @ this point is the way superior woman.

American media rumor mill speculated that he didn't commit suicide but had an autoerotic asphyxiation accident, hence the rub one out with a belt joke.

Dude was a dynamic stage presence for sure. I will be always grateful for the release of X, it ended MTV and radio stations attempt to force feed Roxette (we should have nuked Sweden for this act of war) constantly on the airwaves. When the Suicide Blonde single dropped, it was like Rox-who?

Edit: my school had a special assembly to warn about the dangers of being a gasper, like a bunch of junior high kids from a rural county would even think of that shit in the pre internet age.

• Like 1

There was a highschool football player in my area that died from a "weightlifting accident" a while back. Months later his parents broke their silence and admitted the kid used his bowflex workout machine to asphyxiate whilst spanking the monkey...kids are so creative these days.

• Like 1