hoboland bbq #4ish 25mar2017

hobospyder

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah no list of things to bring, I'll have burgers, paisa said he's bringing Carne. I have water at the house, other than that, bring some shit. Bacon on the grill? We can try but gato will have to bring some grill mats

Be at least me,,  maybe fat and Juan-ear coming from here...  We could bring some bratwursts-es and wieners and buns if you want.

Are the express lanes through downtown on the same schedule even on weekends??

Yeah no list of things to bring, I'll have burgers, paisa said he's bringing Carne. I have water at the house, other than that, bring some shit. Bacon on the grill? We can try but gato will have to bring some grill mats. Nanners is bring brats and buns also, maybe.....

There, updated, better?

as long as the booze leaves with you and doesn't enter the main house, it's allowed. i have a dry house though

dogs, there's one in the house now

cigars, i'm a smoker but again, keep it out of the main house

Dry house = no booze and smoking inside is gross. When you go to a man's castle you follow his rules as law. No big deal, I'll just bring something else. I have a few friends that have dry homes for various reasons, it just means I bring nicer food.

hey, you can bring it, just keep it out of the house

i had to stop drinking so as to get custody of my daughter, and then made a deal with a friend that i wouldn't drink if she didn't gamble. she gambled, i have the right to drink. the people that required me to quit drinking no longer have any say whether i drink or not either. i haven't started drinking again and haven't made the decision as to whether i will or not, but i'm waiting to hit 4 years before making that decision

if you want to bring some bud along, there's a store across the street you should visit, i need to go there myself

• Like 2

i haven't started drinking again and haven't made the decision as to whether i will or not, but i'm waiting to hit 4 years before making that decision

It's not for me, it's a gift to the host. It's a cultural thing for my ethnicity, we bring gifts when invited somewhere. It's considered "absolutely motherfucking rude" to not do so. Lotta ppl don't give a shit, but I still do it because it's me. So, I'll bring better food. No big deal. I RARELY drink in public. Alcohol limits your blah, blah, blah, so I choose to drink sparingly.

No bud for me though. I have a federal job with random UA's that I'll lose if I smoke. Plus weed limits your ability to blah, blah, blah. Cigars though, they just poison you... slowly... which I'm perfectly fine with. Lol

ah, no gifts required for me. i'm not a very willing to take person. nothing to do with culture or anything, just don't like people giving me stuff too often. i don't celebrate my bday and i barely accept gifts for christmas. my ex-wife got to the point where she would ask me what i want specifically for gifts because i'm a really difficult person to shop for

c'mon up, bring something the gnaw on, have a good time, all i ask

• Like 1