Jan. 20th HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY RATSUN !!!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really need to stop comparing the length of your numbers. It's not about how long you've been here, or number of posts, it's the quality of your fuckersy.

Happy 10th oh my brothers.

Jealous...

Me too

Tillamook is not an American cheese food product. To put this into perspective, Kraft Sharp Cheddar is hella better than Velveeta. In fact, I challenge you to find a better American cheese food product currently on the market. You sir are the high mark of all processed cheese foods. There, now are you satisfied?

• Like 1

Tillamook is not an American cheese food product. To put this into perspective, Kraft Sharp Cheddar is hella better than Velveeta. In fact, I challenge you to find a better American cheese food product currently on the market. You sir are the high mark of all processed cheese foods. There, now are you satisfied?

Wouldn't know. I ain't as hood as you.

We eat real cheese 'round here. And in the NW, we eat Tillamook.

• Like 1

Tillamook is passable. Kraft means cheese food. A.k.a., not actually cheese. I'll eat it, but I'm not likely to ever spend money on it. I dig the gourmet cheeses. My grandpa taught me well in this regard. So while I agree that Flat is quite American, I'm not willing to compare him to Kraft. Not cool.

Congratulations, ratsun and thank you for not only teaching me datsunese but for allowing me to be exposed to your rich and vibrant cultures. I (think) I have a basic grasp of them........?

calguns.png

seattle.jpg

Other+ausfag+filling+in+i+m+_afaaf807711

6923b6b7604440cc170ca1bc62f48d79.jpg

That's fucking great! Washington piece is dead on!

• Like 3