Datsoonmik's canby camping pricing thread and bitchfest

This thread is soo fucked. You guys should all just stop being little pukes and meet up and fight it out. Then you all will be friends again.

So sad.

And yes the canadian dollar has taken a shit, thanks trudumb.

• Like 1
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard as any of us may try here, there is no way to gain respect or salvage dignity by fighting each other for it. Chinese lexicon "losing face" (丟臉, 沒面子) holds a poignant reminder that losing face has great implications for a person's sense of self dignity, because it calls into question their decency and societal adequacy. Wake up folks, there is no face to be gained here. The only way to salvage your self respect and Ratsun's reputation is to wake up and recognize how childish this looks. Drop your bitch weapons, agree to disagree, and call truce already. Or are you going to continue this tantrum because your feewing are hurt? 

In the spirit of the Ratsun community, people need to let this thing go.  I know I've been there before and it's not worth stewing on this. One side trying to upstage the other side, then things can get so nasty and repulsive that the potential of people hurting each other, not just on this forum, but physically can happen.  I been on other forums before for classic mustangs and Toyotas and guess what I don't participate in them anymore because what happened there is happening now in this forum. 

Like in all car and hobby forums, people get together to help one another, provide technical expertise, sell, trade, share pictures, talk about our dreams and frustrations, in other words a "Community" so let these be our guiding principles.

• Like 5

What if we came together and built a car? A community build. Sell it at Canby to the highest bidder and put proceeds toward next years camping price hike.

Or maybe a raffle? I don't know, just brainstorming a way to bring people together.

• Like 6

Also don't we have some form of ground rules so that things don't escalate and/or some form of mission statement which drives the direction of where we want to go.  I'm fairly sure the original intent of this site, when it was formed, was to help each other out and to keep our Datsuns alive and on the road.

• Like 1

...where are the other moderators here????

^^^^^^this is an excellent point. I cant remember the last time I saw a mod other than DM call someone out on here.

I've got no beef with Mike, but, I think its time he gave himself a rest from modding duties.

• Like 1

I hope your all happy now.... I hope that mike will continue in here with his knowledge and help with Datsuns   :angel:

No happy about it, he did bring it upon himself as he's stubborn about winning every argument, sad and ironic part is he lost to himself, we all adviced him on where the question had to be asked, he ignored it and kept beating on the dead horse.

:no:

• Like 1

I asked you guys to stop over there, I asked you to stop posting/baiting him, I asked you if this was worth changing someones life, well you changed someones life, and over what?

If you had stopped posting a every time he posted he would have calmed down and stopped posting also, I hope everyone involved is proud of this, I know that I was involved early on, but I stopped, and I also deleted my updates a few days ago also, this is a sad day. :(

• Like 5

No happy about it, he did bring it upon himself as he's stubborn about winning every argument, sad and ironic part is he lost to himself, we all adviced him on where the question had to be asked, he ignored it and kept beating on the dead horse.

:no:

I'm not proud of this, but i think its a much needed break for mike. It'll give him so.e time to step back and look at things from a different perspective. I doupt this will be permanent.

Im with these guys ^^^^^^

• Like 2

Like this...

What if we came together and built a car? A community build. Sell it at Canby to the highest bidder and put proceeds toward next years camping price hike.

Or maybe a raffle? I don't know, just brainstorming a way to bring people together.