Datsoonmik's canby camping pricing thread and bitchfest

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike trying to get the last word again.

You just dont get it.

And you're just trying to deflect and argue. I have no problem with you Jacob. You're pretty neutral when you come here. I get it that I've had enough being pushed.

Mike,I could care less what you think of me,I know I have done a shit ton for people here in the past(only saw as i logged out)

You need a time away...you say not a mod,but you have the admin stuff on your use profile(to the left)

I do hope everything is ok with you... cause man your off

you may now have the last word..

Mike,I could care less what you think of me,I know I have done a shit ton for people here in the past(only saw as i logged out)

You need a time away...you say not a mod,but you have the admin stuff on your use profile(to the left)

I do hope everything is ok with you... cause man your off

you may now have the last word..

Back already? you always come back.

Pushed too far by idiots so I'm pushing back, sorry there was no warning.  Someday someone will read all this

Im not trying to deflect and argue. You dont get it. You reply, they reply. So stop... dont even reply to anything. You dont need to answer them.

I dont like arguing. But after reading everything, its pretty obvious that you are the oxygen for this fire. Walk away, no more fire. They also look like fools for continuing.

Also, I dont like being called a cunt, even by association. (That was deflection).

• Like 3

So, anyone else want to drag this out more? Don't worry I'll speak from the heart.

Im not trying to deflect and argue. You dont get it. You reply, they reply. So stop... dont even reply to anything. You dont need to answer them.

I dont like arguing. But after reading everything, its pretty obvious that you are the oxygen for this fire. Walk away, no more fire. They also look like fools for continuing.

Also, I dont like being called a cunt, even by association. (That was deflection).

If you look at the Steve Pepka thread you'll see that every time I replied it was to rebut some post before it. No one would engage me and answer my question. Read it all and see. If anyone was interested in ending the conversation it was easy enough to do. When I pulled them back to my concerns they just ignored it. Now we're here in this post about Canby pricing and the same two (or two and a half) changed the rules and won't answer and end this. 

Aw hell, Jacob, you ain't what I said. It was directed at the drama queen and the snowflake. They just don't know their place is there.

• Like 1

I camped there last year and i have also paid for corral parking and camping for 2 cars entry for the years 2011-2012-2013 as fat510 was still in high school,,  and your first homophobic retort to me the first time i called you out on this subject not withstanding ( i assume by all the "fucked in the ass" comments you make ad nauseam you may be hiding something from your childhood ) so i'll let that subject go for now..

BUT since i have the pedigree you are so demanding of ,,,,, my comment is this... 

You are being a fucking little bitch

You use meme depicting someone that beat all odds to win,,,, when in fact you are the cleft palate emperor wielding all the power to ban someones words if you don't like them ( mod review) ,,,,, but you probably already knew that right?

,BTW<, this is only my 3rd,,  and last post on this subject

:)

• Like 4

I camped there last year and i have also paid for corral parking and camping for 2 cars entry for the years 2011-2012-2013 as fat510 was still in high school,,  and your first homophobic retort to me the first time i called you out on this subject not withstanding ( i assume by all the "fucked in the ass" comments you make ad nauseam you may be hiding something from your childhood ) so i'll let that subject go for now..

BUT since i have the pedigree you are so demanding of ,,,,, my comment is this... 

You are being a fucking little bitch

You use meme depicting someone that beat all odds to win,,,, when in fact you are the cleft palate emperor wielding all the power to ban someones words if you don't like them ( mod review) ,,,,, but you probably already knew that right?

,BTW<, this is only my 3rd,,  and last post on this subject

:)

Lost this , but let me rebut.

If you paid for a camp spot and an entry fee let's talk. If you had to pay an entry fee that included the corral then there's nothing to discuss I assume you got your money's worth. I want to see how paying to get to your campsite is acceptable. While I'm good and worked up tonight....

Those comments you made to Matt HRH were below the belt and at the time I failed to kick your ass for it. Matt who never bothers anyone did not deserve that. For that, he left, and has not come back. So now I'm saying you were a fucking asshole for saying it. A total cunt. Get used to it. You are another I have little respect for.

So it's getting late, anyone else out there that doesn't like me or how things were run here in the past. Tonight may be your last chance!!! I've has about 18 pages of whiny pricks and there's still time to get your shit handed back. You can all go back to the cry room after and hug.  

This standing up for what you believe in is bullshit mike. Many people stood up and were banned/ perma banned when the classifieds changed. Some never to return. So now that the tables have turned its a different story. It appears whats good for the goose, isn't good for gander?

This is what pisses me off the most. I've actually lost some respect for you over this.

So basically nobody has anything, just like I thought. You started a Canby price thread say discussion belongs there and then change the rules? Pathetic. You have nothing.   Classifieds changed suddenly and so fast the moderators were caught off guard. It was a done deal and there was a lot of pissing and moaning about it. I tried like hell to please everyone but you simply can't. Those that abused the 'in forum classifieds' the most were the biggest cry baby chronic complainers about the loss. So at some point, much later, and as nothing could be changed back, I said fuck it. Look up  the definition of chronic. It means continuing but no longer serving a function. Like back pain, you know something wrong but it just keeps telling you. So if you're still upset Ted (and I like you still) I'm sorry, but it is what it is. For those other whiny cunts they can fuck themselves. They continued to whine and bitch so it was better that they go to their NWD cry room. Both forums benefited form this or any banning. They had somewhere to go where there were like minded pissed off people.

Mike you missed the point. Its not about the classifieds. I've read every post in both threads and from experience in the past if another member had been as stubborn or adamant as you claim to be you would have given them a time out. Hell I've been given the same vacation by yours truly on several occasions. And i was very proud of my opinion or stance/beliefs.

I can only imagine its alot of hard work to be a moderator with this crowd. Especially with the amount of button pushers and trolls here. But from what I've experienced the trolling has been getting out of control lately under mod super vision. The monster (trolling) you let grow is finally biting you in the ass. And just, so I understand what the point you are trying to drive is. But you won't do anything about but complain. And clutter threads up with nonsense complaining. Its pretty bad when your own monster is trying give constructive criticism and you insistently sling shit at them.

Get off your high horse, let the air out of your head, come back to earth. Take a break from modding if you have too, there are how many mods here? If they aren't willing to step up, maybe we should get some new mods with level heads. You are a wealth of information and quite the asset to the forum, but at the same time you and me are just people. If you are going to hold folks to standards, I feel you should also.

• Like 2

So if you ask a question that no one will answer but they continue to post to get the last word in which isn't an answer and is just a misdirection and an irrelevance and you bring them back to the question firmly and repeatedly you should be time outed? What about those who were simply trolling and causing trouble for their own amusement?, should I just ban them and be exactly what they accused me of?

The Classifieds are just one thing that some cry babies can't let go of.  The same assholes that didn't like it come here and complain about something that ain't changing. They do it simply to disrupt and because they think they can. Well fuck them. There are other examples but classifieds get the best reaction. Someone will always be pissed off about something so they can go over to the cry room. It's different when I push back

If any threads were cluttered it's on them. So today I am telling everyone involved, and anyone who want's some, exactly how I feel about them. It's overdue, tough love. If it stings well, tough shit. I feel better now than I have in days.

Off to bed. Hope you cunts out there have a good sleep.

Did you even read what i wrote? The trolls are here because you let them.

Well sleep tight like the cunt you are mike...... Seriously maybe, just maybe you should read shit once in awhile and quit ass uming things.

I sure as hell am not crying over this, but you sure seem a bit pouty. Maybe eat more fiber. Being constapated is not good for your health.

• Like 1

You say you're post "not as a mod" but you can't be not a mod unless the privilege is removed from you, it's ALWAYS going to be part of your profile when you make a post.

So, mike, any more disparaging comments for long time members who quite literally helped build Ratsun into what it was in is glory days?

• Like 2

Come on Q, you're acting like a coyote. This petty ass shit is ruining Ratsun.

The thread originally was titled with thou who shall not be named but I was asked to change it, so I did. Now I've changed it again, but it is still not naming anyone else in particular.

And I know, this shit is getting out of hand, like trying to hold onto a greased pig.

• Like 1