Got a new car

Traded in our 05 sentra se-r,  she had 175k miles, and starting to have some issues, then last saturday wouldnt pass deq,  so she had to go.  Traded in for a 2012 maxima s model (wish it was the sv)  but i got a good deal at a dealer,  14,500 but only 35k miles on it, and they paid off our trade.   When these maximas came out i did not care for the body style,  but they have grown on me.  And after a week of driving it i have really come to enjoy this car, it drives so smooth.   Its replaced my altima se-r as my favorite modern car.   Makes me want to vq the 510 ;)

34B5152B-C870-4068-89B8-B3A9E2CD7AD9.jpg

CA9FDE4F-AFDC-4631-AD5D-2FC47200A7AF.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car, always like the looks of them

I didnt at first,  but they have grown on me,  has more of a box flared 510 vibe with how it sticks out, but ive really come to like it.  I just like how comfy it is, and it rides oh so nice.   Forgot what its like to have a newer car.  

• Like 1

I didnt at first,  but they have grown on me,  has more of a box flared 510 vibe with how it sticks out, but ive really come to like it.  I just like how comfy it is, and it rides oh so nice.   Forgot what its like to have a newer car.  

Something about them,that just grabs the eyes

• Like 1