720 Belltech Leaf Springs ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4wd leafs will likely get you a one and one half inch drop, the 3 inch drop leafs will get you a 3 inch drop, but it is likely a 3 inch drop on a stock 720? 2wd leaf spring, I cannot tell you what the total drop will be as they have different height starting points, but you have stock 520 2wd leafs now, and they are likely talking about 720 2wd leafs when they talk about a 3 inch drop, but I don't know what you searched either.

This can get confusing, the odds are that the 3 inch drop leafs will drop you more than the 4wd leafs, but I don't know this for sure.

I guess i didnt look hard enough on the classifieds.. but the 2nd link i posted specifically says for 4x4 720 those could be better choice?

It's really confusing, my 520 cab is on a 720 2wd frame, when I put the 4wd 720 leafs on that 2wd 720 frame I had a 1 1/2 inch drop, I have no idea what the drop will be on a 520 with 520 leafs to start with, it could be a 3 inch drop, I have no idea.

All them sites are likely talking about 720 leafs, so unless they have a list of how much drop you get with these leafs on that truck, it is all just a guess at best.

Maybe someone on here put 720 4wd leafs on their 520 and can tell everyone what kind of drop they had with and without drop blocks.

In my opinion the 4wd leafs are going to be firmer(good), don't know how firm the 2wd 3 inch drop leafs are, they likely are softer, when lowering you want firmer leafs, as your axle is that much closer to the frame when you go lower.

It's really confusing, my 520 cab is on a 720 2wd frame, when I put the 4wd 720 leafs on that 2wd 720 frame I had a 1 1/2 inch drop, I have no idea what the drop will be on a 520 with 520 leafs to start with, it could be a 3 inch drop, I have no idea.

All them sites are likely talking about 720 leafs, so unless they have a list of how much drop you get with these leafs on that truck, it is all just a guess at best.

Maybe someone on here put 720 4wd leafs on their 520 and can tell everyone what kind of drop they had with and without drop blocks.

In my opinion the 4wd leafs are going to be firmer(good), don't know how firm the 2wd 3 inch drop leafs are, they likely are softer, when lowering you want firmer leafs, as your axle is that much closer to the frame when you go lower.

Yea thats why i started this post.. ive actually seen on ratsun someone put 720 4x4 springs on a 521 and it did drop the car.. but ill see if i can find some on the classifieds.. if not im goin with the second link i posted