Under what name to look Datsun 1200 in USA?

Hey,

My English is poor - sorry.

He would like to buy in the US Datsun B110 or B210, but I do not know how to search.
Concretely I want to versions PickUp.

Typing on searchcraigslist.org B110 (Datsun 1200) or B210 is no Suspend.

Pickup versions have special names?

As part B210 pickup, it pops up unless Datsun 620.

How is it?
Strange all the marks and names.

Overall I would B110 pickup. Where is the most? USA?
Where to look for and under what name?
Are these versions are so rare, it's hard to find?

Vertigo with these names cars

.Once again, sorry for my English.

Photo image of the car

2beed8e35351e2a974b66db7b60e41e1.jpg
Best Regards - Mario.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your help.
In South Africa and Australia are the only RHD, and I wants a LHD :)
RHD is also in Japan.

I see that was a tough challenge. In the end I just probably buy 521 :)

In Mexico (Central and South America) I not found. You can even recommend any website?

Let's try another way :) - which picup Datsun / Nissan is closest to the car in the picture above? 521, 620 other?

I mean dimensions.
1200 like the town because it is low and its trunk (wall) are too low.
Sorry for my English :)

I thought the 521, but it seems "so big".

I want to build something similar to "Hakotora", but a little different. Another front.

• Like 1

another way :) - which picup Datsun / Nissan is closest to the car in the picture above? 521, 620 other?

I mean dimensions.

1200 like the town because it is low and its trunk (wall) are too low.

Sorry for my English :)

I thought the 521, but it seems "so big".

521 is closest in size. A 620 is a much bigger. Something like a 320 would be even smaller, but is MUCH older. 

If you buy a B120 you can find one made in the 80s and it would be be in better condition and easier to find parts for. 

• Like 1

Maybe 620 seems to be smaller, because it has the groove(hump) above the threshold.

I mainly depends on these four dimensions (A, B, C, D) that were similar to the Datsun 1200.
Does anyone have these dimensions? (521 and 620)

DATSUN.jpg

521 is closest in size. A 620 is a much bigger. Something like a 320 would be even smaller, but is MUCH older. 

If you buy a B120 you can find one made in the 80s and it would be be in better condition and easier to find parts for. 

I was looking for, but I have not found anywhere LHD version. A rebuilding of the RHD to LHD, is probably a big expense. They are part of this? :)

Basically it is an idea.

I can buy RHD and part of the 1200 Coupe - what do you think? - Version - abstraction :)

Maybe 620 seems to be smaller, because it has the groove(hump) above the threshold.

I mainly depends on these four dimensions (A, B, C, D) that were similar to the Datsun 1200.

Does anyone have these dimensions? (521 and 620)

Having owned or driven a 620, a 521, and a 1200 truck, I promise the 521 is close to a 1200 truck in size and a 620 is a good bit bigger. 

I just went out in 20 degree weather in the dark with a tape measure.  My '68 520 is 1" narrower and 1/2" shorter than my '74 620.  All of that is due to the 620s rounded body panels, because the frame dimensions are almost identical.  A 521 is slightly longer than a 520 but only wider at the very front, as the cab rear and bed are the same.   1200 pickup is quite a bit shorter by my recollection, width is probably similar.  1200s are a lot lighter though.

• Like 1

Thanks all for help.

I think I'll do that buy in South Africa - 1200 RHD. A part of the rebuilding of the US / EU of Coupe / Sedan. And rebuild engine(SWAP), the interior (dashboard), painted, even though I bought 521/620.

It will be a little more expensive than buying 521/620 in the US, but it will be 1200 :)
1200 in South Africa can be a 3 000$ buy, transport to EU  3 000$. Rebuilding too. All 10 000$.

My '68 520 is 1" narrower and 1/2" shorter than my '74 620.

That is shocking. I would not have bet on that at all...   :huh:

When I had both at the shop, the 521 looked a lot smaller...

1200s are a lot lighter though.

And then there's that.  ^_^

Not having a big heavy frame under it helps a lot...