What's the difference?

HOGIE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, the small clique of Ratsun dictators are not in this for personal profit. That being said, benevolence is not what I would use to describe the motivation of some. Given a social position of autocratic power, it can be difficult to balance internal battle between insecurity and ego. Although some my enter with the best of intentions, eventually altruism and benevolence gets swallowed up by the inner demons of power. As with any large social group, the political nature of humans creates favoritism and micro power structures of highly tribal members. This fosters a culture of exclusion and dogmatic suppression of freedoms of expression and creativity. 

What do you get when you cross a politician and a potato? A dick tater. 

52863849.jpg

• Like 4

We have a separate classified section for buying and selling. It's simple to use and pretty well laid out with lots of sections. It requires vary little maintenance from the moderators and mostly looks after itself. There is a report button someone has a problem with an ad. You want to look for something you go there. You want to sell something you go there. Those that do not know this are directed there and the reason given. I am directing traffic.

So thanks a lot for calling us moderators autocratic, dictators who are swallowed by inner demons who foster a culture of exclusion and dogmatic suppression of freedoms of expression and creativity for doing an often thankless job. So please accept this in the spirit in which it is given... sorry you see it this way but ....fuck you very much.  Analyze that!

The spirit in witch you receive this is not my responsibility Mike, but I was hoping to have a constructive conversation, not another pissing match.

My post was not directed at all Mods, in fact I was carful not to generalize or even call anyone out specifically. I used the term "autocratic power" just like the Webster's Dictionary uses it to describe what a dictator is, but it was you who called yourself a dictator Mike, not me. 

Whether we're aware of it or not, in social situation all of us strike a balance between insecurity and ego, and the simple point I'm making is power amplifies the struggle to maintain that balance. Some handle it well and others do not. 

I pointed to the political nature of HUMANS and highly tribal MEMBERS that fosters favoritism and a culture of exclusion and dogmatic suppression of freedoms of expression and creativity. This is not an affront to mods, but an observable human behavior that can be changed. 

If you are inviting me to "Analyze" your response, I'd say you are being wildly defensive and looking for confrontation. I'm not here to play that game with you any more. If you'd like to have a respectful conversation about the social hierarch of Ratsun culture I'm all in though. 

• Like 1

The spirit in witch you receive this is not my responsibility Mike, but I was hoping to have a constructive conversation, not another pissing match.

My post was not directed at all Mods, in fact I was carful not to generalize or even call anyone out specifically. I used the term "autocratic power" just like the Webster's Dictionary uses it to describe what a dictator is, but it was you who called yourself a dictator Mike, not me. 

Whether we're aware of it or not, in social situation all of us strike a balance between insecurity and ego, and the simple point I'm making is power amplifies the struggle to maintain that balance. Some handle it well and others do not. 

I pointed to the political nature of HUMANS and highly tribal MEMBERS that fosters favoritism and a culture of exclusion and dogmatic suppression of freedoms of expression and creativity. This is not an affront to mods, but an observable human behavior that can be changed. 

If you are inviting me to "Analyze" your response, I'd say you are being wildly defensive and looking for confrontation. I'm not here to play that game with you any more. If you'd like to have a respectful conversation about the social hierarch of Ratsun culture I'm all in though.

I said 'fuck you' to your comments and you back peddle and say you 'were hoping to have a constructive conversation and not a pissing match'??? Bull fucking shit to you. Then you say it wasn't directed at all mods and you were careful not to call anyone out specifically... well bull shit to that too. An attack on one is an attack on all.

Now you say, that I said, that I was a dictator, not you? Well bull shit on this also. Here's what I said and it was about Ratsun not myself...

With the US election fresh in everyone's mind I guess some thought Ratsun was a democracy with equality and accountability. It is not. (It's closer to a benevolent dictatorship) Classifieds are the way they are for reasons given in my last post. They practically take care of (moderate) themselves, and have for years. Trolls and drama queens have to go somewhere else now. 

On a long enough time line, every post reverts to Insomniacs style.................... datzenmike 2013

None of what you ranted about applies to this post, how people are directed to the classifieds or how the classifieds are moderated. You're not here to play games????? well that's apparently bull shit too.  You obviously don't like how things are run here and have an axe to grind. Wow stand in line.

I guess you think I won't respond to your taunts about being defensive and confrontational? Well let me live up to your beliefs. You are right, I am wildly defensive about this forum... even more so NOW . So shove your comments about modding and Ratsun up your ass, no one asked you and no one cares.

Hi Mike.

I still have my (well used, but in great condition) vaginal douche for sale.

Rick doesnt seem to be intersted and you seem to sorta, kinda, just maybe in need of one; so for you i'll let you have it for a great price, hell I'll even throw in free shipping.

• Like 3

Hi Mike.

I still have my (well used, but in great condition) vaginal douche for sale.

Rick doesnt seem to be intersted and you seem to sorta, kinda, just maybe in need of one; so for you i'll let you have it for a great price, hell I'll even throw in free shipping.

Throw in the douche water and it's a deal. It's XXL right?

• Like 2

I said 'fuck you' to your comments and you back peddle and say you 'were hoping to have a constructive conversation and not a pissing match'??? Bull fucking shit to you. Then you say it wasn't directed at all mods and you were careful not to call anyone out specifically... well bull shit to that too. An attack on one is an attack on all.

Now you say, that I said, that I was a dictator, not you? Well bull shit on this also. Here's what I said and it was about Ratsun not myself...

None of what you ranted about applies to this post, how people are directed to the classifieds or how the classifieds are moderated. You're not here to play games????? well that's apparently bull shit too.  You obviously don't like how things are run here and have an axe to grind. Wow stand in line.

I guess you think I won't respond to your taunts about being defensive and confrontational? Well let me live up to your beliefs. You are right, I am wildly defensive about this forum... even more so NOW . So shove your comments about modding and Ratsun up your ass, no one asked you and no one cares.

Is this supposed to intimidate me? Grow the fuck up and stop trying to make it sound like you're defending Ratsun. You are defending your ego Mike. You bully members who voice any form of criticism and you look like an insecure childish ass while doing it.

If my comments threaten you, kick me the fuck off YOUR site Mike. Other wise show dick some respect and listen to what members are saying without taking it so fucking personal. No one is trying to harm you or Ratsun. 

• Like 2

Is this supposed to intimidate me? Grow the fuck up and stop trying to make it sound like you're defending Ratsun. You are defending your ego Mike. You bully members who voice any form of criticism and you look like an insecure childish ass while doing it.

If my comments threaten you, kick me the fuck off YOUR site Mike. Other wise show dick some respect and listen to what members are saying without taking it so fucking personal. No one is trying to harm you or Ratsun.

As you of all should know, you just can't please everyone all the time. Can't be done. There will always be some

'overly sensitive' person who gets all butt hurt about something who can't handle it. Both types cry the loudest. This is probably from growing up in a culture that rewards 30th place with a trophy.

As to the OP topic, it was answered long ago. Let me shorten it to .... it just is what it is.

With the US election fresh in everyone's mind I guess some thought Ratsun was a democracy with equality and accountability. It is not. (It's closer to a benevolent dictatorship) Classifieds are the way they are for reasons given in my last post. They practically take care of (moderate) themselves, and have for years. Trolls and drama queens have to go somewhere else now.  

On a long enough time line, every post reverts to Insomniacs style.................... datzenmike 2013

So let me thank you for so aptly making my point with your derail posts that have zero to do with the topic, and everything to do with complaining about how things are run here. It also... is what it is.

Please have the last word and I can close this.