Ali-Reza's 67 RL411

reza

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you go about lowering the front? 

Slicing and dicing coils. lol. after the rear gets lowered I will see where I am at. Might need to add a 1'' spacer to bring it up an inch. 

• Like 1

Maybe I'll take the other half sometime :lol:

I have a buddy that wants to buy a set of your 620 ka motor mounts, where can he go?

Edit: forwarded the link from classifieds to him

• Like 1

Ali, i have been away for awhile. That thing is looking good baby

Never sell it

Did you figure out transmission thing?

Neely

Neely make time for 411s! I am doing much better financially. Do not plan to sell again! ...................... The transmission... sure I figured it out, figured I'd swap to manual transmission. 

Neely make time for 411s! I am doing much better financially. Do not plan to sell again! ...................... The transmission... sure I figured it out, figured I'd swap to manual transmission. 

Greg Childs, Arizona hit man, has a completely rebuilt British Borg Warner M35 including new bands that he is disposed to sell as of last year.

Ali, sounds good. If you need parts let me know. Work is crazy, Ive been working on the Bluebirds though every night. Just not traveling too much.

Will do.  thanks

Reza. You selling your car after swap???

probably not.

Sorry I meant are you already done with the swap from auto to manual and will you be documenting the process?

I don't think it will be difficult enough to warrant documenting, I'm very bad at taking pictures.  I am sure that the hardest part will be sourcing the 4 speed. 

Guys

If any of you are looking for a top notch rust free 67 SSS Sedan model I have 2 of them that I started restorations on but did not finish. Im looking to get them both out of my shop.

the Red one will be about 6K and the Black one about 12K. Lots of work already into them. 

text or email for details

no tire kickers

Tom

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that!  We need more 411s on the road.

that's why I'm selling it. I don't have the time to ever get to it. I have 2 67 SSS cars and a 64 410 as well as a ka swapped 510. hope someone steps up to build it. 

• Like 2