74' 620 Lower your standard build thread

Soundline

Well.... my knee locked out and I dropped the bike during my state test. Turns out when my doctor said, "you'll never ride a motorcycle again"... the son of a bitch was right.

So, the datto is on hold until I can walk normally again... or I do a m/t to auto conversion....

Fuck.

• Like 1
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well that sucks, hopefully doesn't last too long

on a side note, there was a guy who managed to race motorcycles while paralyzed from the waist down. had a set of training wheel type arms that would lower at slower speeds to keep the bike upright

• Like 2

I told you!

I know, but I thought it was going to be better than waiting until Aug... looks like most of my summer is shot now regardless.... fuck.

We're looking at 12 week recovery.... once I can raise my arm over my head I'll start putting the Jeep back, then, the toyota axes will get done with the timing chain cover, and... then I should be able to crawl under the Datsun. As long as I can work the clutch I'll be good.

• Like 1

Kidding. If you need help with that 'Yota, text me.

You know I need a project sponsor.

The Jeep? You're on your own. Maybe trade it in on a trike.

I have the FSM for the Toyota, so it's pretty much soundline proof.... seriously, that shit breaks the job down like you're 5.

The Jeep is just getting new carpet and switches inside. So, it's mostly busy work

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...