My 1971 521

d.p

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I changed it a week earlier but I can certainly change it again.  When I changed it a week ago there wasn’t any fuel in it. And I can only assume it was dumping for a long time because the truck never ran like It does after figuring it out. 

• Like 1

Did the oil level climb higher on the dip stick? then not to worry. The plug was dirty not dripping wet. Drive it for half hour and the engine heat will 'boil' any away. Just imagine what a can of that shitty seafoam does to your engine oil. 🙄 

• Like 1

Not that I can remember. Meaning it showed the same as when I changed it but I have a filter and oil so I will just change it.  

Anyone know the copper washer size for an l16 pan?  Been using the same washer for the last two oil changes. 

• Like 1

I've changed my underwear every 5th day for all my crappy life. Second day I turn them inside out. Third day I turn them back to front. Fourth day I turn them inside out again. Never had a problem with them.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I've changed my underwear every 5th day for all my crappy life. Second day I turn them inside out. Third day I turn them back to front. Fourth day I turn them inside out again. Never had a problem with them.

This pretty much sums up Canada.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

On the third and fourth days peeing must be a challenge, given the fly is at the back door.

Dropping a load must be easier though. Just open the fly and let the turd go, eh?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Racer X 69 said:

On the third and fourth days peeing must be a challenge, given the fly is at the back door.

Dropping a load must be easier though. Just open the fly and let the turd go, eh?

Who really used those flaps, though? Like unraveling a fire hose through the eye of a needle

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mainer311 said:

Nope. Just taking a piss with his pants around his ankles without a care in the world. I don't know whether to be impressed or disturbed.

Guess it depends if he was hanging dong or not.  I mean if you got a tiny pecker would you do that?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh and I had this roommate in college, Korean guy real cool and a friend for life but he would remove all his clothes when taking a shit.  I guess cause he didn't want the poo particles on his clothing.  

Edited by d.p
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Germans inspect their poo. It's actually a good idea. I mean it shouldn't be ignored and covered with paper and sent on it's way. Your poo is a window to your digestive tract.

In the Middle East (and maybe Korea) toilets are a hole in the ground. The equivalent of using an outhouse here. For that it might be easier to take your pants off. It's all what we were trained to do. Like shit it sticks.

By the way... speaking of the Middle East... Ramadan begins at sunset this evening.    

• Like 1

Just changed my oil with my unds down around my ankles.  Truly liberating.

Going to the exhaust shop tomorrow to see a man about 2”+ exhaust.  

Is it ok to run side drafts without filters?  I have some K&N ones but don’t really like the look of them.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s not really okay. Get a set of ITG foam filters with backing plates.

Get the JC20 and pick the best height for however high your stacks are. They say the internal height should be 3/4” more than the height of the stacks. I’m on the fence personally. I’m either getting the JC20-65 or the JC20-100, but need to see if the bigger ones will fit the brake master.

Edited by mainer311
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1