The reason I'm leaving Ratsun for a while.

HRH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,this guy expects lynchings to become commonplace now that Trump is President ? Unfuckingbelieveable ! You sir are part of the problem in this country.Pussified.I dont want to hear about this racial inequality crap.As a Trump supporter i have no desire to treat other races differently than my own.Pulling out the race card is chickenshit and weak,man up ! stay away from Farcebook and twitter,its polluting your mind.

• Like 4

^^^^ FWIW, I've donated in the past and would have zero issue with paying an annual subscription.

I'll put it out there, next time you are chasing funds for site maintenance, put my down for a Fitty (Aussie dollars) which is bout $36 Murican.

And yeh, agree with Icehouses sentiments, "avoid the yucky threads".

• Like 1

I stepped in because I wondered who was leaving. I hate discussing politics. I think they often bring out the ugliest in people. So I have never read cuz America. I have repeatedly taken days off from insomniacs and daily randomness to avoid it all.

So I don't really understand what politics has to do with ratsun. If you don't talk about politics here, no one mentions politics. My build threads are competely trump and Hillary free. I get needing a break from politics. I just don't know what that has to do with telling us about your datsuns.

• Like 8

Take some time, chill and regroup. The shit can and does get quite thick around here, and yes, I am one of the people who slings shit at random, but I am not the only one nor will I be the last. 

I will never truly take anything on the internet too serious, because it will almost always lead to a letdown. 

No jokes or jabs, just wishing you better health, physically and mentally. 

Salud

• Like 1

Does having a non American opinion count for anything? you know looking in from the outside? Let me preface the following by saying I don't do social media at ALL. (unless you call Ratsun social media, that's about it) I watch about 10 min of the news daily but with a jaundiced eye. After six decades, it's harder to slip bullshit by me. 

I don't like Trump one bit, but see him as the lesser of two evils. I see a country that voted for a change and those that didn't support him, bitter.... or is it more media hype? I see a president elect that won in spite of the public being told repeatedly that the other 'guy' was winning overwhelmingly. More media bullshit. Everything we take in is fed to us through the media and it, I'm afraid, is very suspect. I see a country who prides itself on the democratic process but now not willing to follow their own agreed upon rules? How does this make any sense? I see school kids fighting, yet they fought long before this over equally stupid things. They're teenagers and easily swayed in their immature thinking. Blacks and Mexican immigrants have been the target of intolerance long before now, this is not new. If they are illegally in your home who wouldn't be angry? If you expect or look for the bad in people you will find it. It's ugly but it's not new.

Everyone, of good intentions, should take a step back. Be fearless.

"This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory.".......................... Franklin D. Roosevelt (just part of his inaugural address of 1933)

• Like 8

I keep seeing people post on how they are terrified, or scared? Well.. what are you scared of exactly? War? Because that's happening. School shootings? Because that's happening. Pipeline? That's been happening. Terrorism? Definitely alive and well. Going broke due to health insurance? Mm yes. Corruption throughout the system? Already there. Police officers being murdered? Yep, that's happening. Bullying? Check. Loss of jobs? We've got that on lock. A tanking economy. Yep. Being discriminated against for your religion, political views, sexual orientation, race? That's been going on. Rape, murder, violence, riots.. all going on and has been.
So tell me, what are you scared of that is not already happening basically everywhere? This isn't a Trump problem, this is a people problem. Y'all need to reevaluate your own selves..
Maybe America is a little too scared and a little too easily offended.
Quit being scared, crying, offended by everything.. step up and do your part as an American, no, as a damn human being. Treat others with respect, help and encourage one another, raise your kids right, be a contributing member of society. Make sure your hands are clean, that's your job. Burning the American flag? Get out of here with that crap, how about you do your job to make it a better place.
But right now, all I see is hate.
Copied and pasted from FB

• Like 11

I wasn't gonna post until I saw this. Shove your Hitler comparisons up your ass. Go ahead and leave as if you can't figure out how to NOT click on a topic,then you're a couple of fries short of the Happy Meal required to post here.And take that candy-ass pussy, limp wrist, hanky twisting, girly-man, cry when Forrest Gump's mom died, crystal gazing, Om chanting, sandal wearing, whiny voiced, oh I broke a nail, douchebag Tr8er with you.

You learn that brand of love down at Hayden?

Honest Q: was trump your pick amongst all of the primary choices? You don't need to answer.

I don't quite understand how leaving the forum is going to change anything but you and Kieth are obviously deeply affected by the latest events and so I guess I support your decision to take a breather so you can get more comfortable with it.

I stepped in because I wondered who was leaving. I hate discussing politics. I think they often bring out the ugliest in people. So I have never read cuz America. I have repeatedly taken days off from insomniacs and daily randomness to avoid it all.

So I don't really understand what politics has to do with ratsun. If you don't talk about politics here, no one mentions politics. My build threads are competely trump and Hillary free. I get needing a break from politics. I just don't know what that has to do with telling us about your datsuns.

If you don't like political discussion the correct thing it to not click on Cuz.  (or maybe not Insomniacs or DR) What does politics have to do with Ratsun? Nothing much really.... but Ratsun has something to do with politics. We have a post that enjoys spirited political discussion just as we have an Insomniacs for dumping just about everything else that isn't appropriate or doesn't really fit anywhere else. Both are just outlets that (funny enough) are anti PC.   

I agree, being at odds with the political climate should not be a reason for not posting Datsun related things. Miss you guys already.

• Like 2

I wasn't gonna post until I saw this. Shove your Hitler comparisons up your ass. Go ahead and leave as if you can't figure out how to NOT click on a topic,then you're a couple of fries short of the Happy Meal required to post here.And take that candy-ass pussy, limp wrist, hanky twisting, girly-man, cry when Forrest Gump's mom died, crystal gazing, Om chanting, sandal wearing, whiny voiced, oh I broke a nail, douchebag Tr8er with you.

Are you quoting me Bill?

• Like 4

I'll say this for posts in the "America" thread -

they're probably the most civil that I've seen anywhere

else that I go.All the others that I've seen have been 

banned because of personal attacks.

The other thing is - Obama's still in office,and

people are blaming Trump for things that are happening.

I say we wait & see what he actually does,or doesn't do.

He'll have to fight to get things done.

• Like 2

I only read matts first post and i wont read any more 

everyone has their opinions about politics and who is right and wrong but at the end of the day we all still love datsuns I THINK 

except maybe matt who has a broken one ( sorry )

the lovers the haters the riot starters the mobs walking out onto freeways fuck them all grow the fuck up if this race went the other way all the democrats would be pounding their chest in victory 

it went the way it did because people are sick and tired of government getting into everything and all the bureaucratic red tape bullshit and money wasting stealing fucked up polotitions that have been fucking up the system for years and still will without some sort of change in the fucked up system 

NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I REALLY FEEL 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND MY DATSUNS TOO 

FUCK POLITICAL POSTS ON CAR FORUMS THEY SHOULD ALL BE BANNED AND LOCKED

RATSUN RULES  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  

IBTL

• Like 6

I think hrh using trump as a ratsun break is poor, maybe you just dont feel like being on here, thats fine, go do your shit man.

Being canadian, in my world im a die hard conservative, which means im republican for you 'muricans.....

Now saying that i do endorse the republican party, but i see trump more as a figurehead. America needed a change, this isnt any different from when bush came in, but i can allready say the outcome will be different.

If the rest of the states has a shitty opinion, they will drag themselves down. You guys need to stop fucking watching fox news and "GIT ER DUNN"

Actually you guys neeed to really just shit the fucking bed, because this is making it really expensive to buy car parts from your country.

Fucking 265 dollar sway bar is 430 plus tax at the border. Fml

Be americans and youll be fine.

• Like 4

Too many man boys wearing sensitive wet guard panties now days.

Rub some dirt on it and stop tripping over yourself.

I seem to remember a few people on the left (not saying they are on here) say that the left is the most tolerant progress driven party that doesn't see life as a hardline but made of gray areas.....Intelectuals as you would.

The right is a bunch of emotional unitelectual ideological driven throw backs from 1869.....

Kinda condicesding really. Anyway here we all are...The people who's ideology (Political representatives) was bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs, Billionaire corporate America, Saudi Oil, and the Military Complex....Is out trying to protest against Fascism by perpetrating it.......

Seems kinda silly.

Honestly why the fuck did you need to Announce you are taking a break??

This is like the arrogant celebrities who think we give a shit if they move out of the country. That in some way think that if they announce this shit it would conjure some form of worry. Oh no we better pick someone else!! Whoopy isn't going to be here any more.!!!!

If you need reflection time then fucking take the time, but a fucking announcement?...Really...

Hey guys I am mad at Obama for saying veiled insults about conservatives I need to eat a taco.

• Like 9