Crashtd420

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I would be getting a new phone.

I actually have another brand new computer right next to this old one that for some reason is still working, it has windows10 on it, I have not turned that one on in months, every time they make another operating system it is harder to use(less user friendly), I have thought about having someone come in and put windows8 on it but this one still works.

• Like 1

Crashtd420 - if you're using Chrome on Android click the 3 dot menu at the top right and check the box saying request desktop site. When the photo loads hold down on the photo and then select copy link address. Then put what you copied in between

[IMG][/IMG]
  • Like 1

Sorry, I know nothing about hand held computers, I have the desk top type, but I keep telling you how I did it so that you understand that there are lots of ways to post photos, and one of them will work for you, you just have to find it.

Do you have the option of using the full editor, if you do you can preview before you actually publish and see if the photo is visible.

• Like 1

I don't mean to bitch, you finally figured out how to post a photo, but the photos need to be larger, are you using thumbnail photos, can you get normal sized photo codes?

I will try that photo here using the image address and the image icon in the bar above the post field.

20170702_180317.jpg

• Like 1

There is a share button in that postimage photo window on the upper right above the photo, I clicked on it and it has a lot of different links, a thumbnail link for forums, and it has a hotlink for forums, the hotlink is the normal sized photo as I tested it.

• Like 1

Well now that I figured how to post pics I can get back to talking about my build... which took a shitty turn.... I've been using por 15, and the top coat I sprayed this weekend doesn't match the cab i did last year.... upon further investigation it looks like I failed.. apparently the chassis black top coat has always been a semi gloss, which is no the finish I really wanted on the exterior....

So now my painting ideas are changing...

No matter what I choose the cab exterior has to be repainted....

So now I'm back to looking for a real matte or satin black top coat to use, and I'll keep all the trim pieces in semi gloss.... gonna keep a semi gloss strip on the hood too....

20170705_172600.jpg

20170705_172541.jpg

• Like 1