• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's cool.  :geek:

Bleach is back!!!  Awesome!  

P.S.

I made a little snack for you.  I have it at my desk.  :D

I'm just glad your wife sent you in with some laughy taffy early this week so I could wash these down.  They do look just like my car though haha!  Thanks buddy!   

kubf27L.jpg

H21IXUc.jpg

Fu

Kin

Sii

Iick!

I actually was scrambling funds and was gonna contact him to snag this.. Then I re-checked the post about 20mins later—shit was deleted. I said to my bitch "jesus, that was effing quick"!

A lot of work there. But definitely worth it!

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Carter sent the add to me at 5:07PM friday, Adam the owner was cool and said we could look at it first thing Saturday.  He's a super cool dude for holding it.  So it was basically sold at about 9:00am saturday morning.  

Charge your phone man! :lol:

Also, how tall are you? JESUS!, you look 7'4" in this photo. :rofl:

DmzuzDN.jpg

HAHA 6' I don't know why I look so tall.  I know camera's add weight but height?  

Since it is a base model does it still have front drum brakes ?

I was actually just wondering that so I ran out and looked.  YES!!  Damn now I gotta upgrade!  

You going to sr20det this one

A boy can dream :)  rack and pinion for sure!  

not taller then me .... i was eyeing this car too .... couldnt commit to that kinda chedda so i bought a tweakers 1200

I may not be taller but just a handsome!

• Like 2

Worked on her a little after I got home today.  I wanted to put the plates on and cruise her around.  Well it STINKS like gas, and that's coming from a dude who daily drives Datto's.  So I decided to take the wood thing off that covers the tank.  Well someone did a terrible job of removing and reinstalling the sender which caused a leak.  Their genius fix was to cut a hole in the "spare tire" and place it under the drip.  They even made the rubber touch the tank to wick the fuel into the tire.  Needless to say there is gas everywhere.  I drained what I could.  This weekend I'm going to remove the interior and clean it out.  

If you look closely at the upper right corner the O ring is showing, or half of it.  They split it.  

RUfQR6w.jpg

B0NWRDM.jpg

This was also cracked off and dripping fuel.  

YK3tuaM.jpg

I wonder if I have a new belt?  haha :) 

UjzAF9Z.jpg

• Like 5

I'm just glad your wife sent you in with some laughy taffy early this week so I could wash these down.  They do look just like my car though haha!  Thanks buddy!   

Brenda asked if I brought the plate home from work.

I said "the boys didn't eat all of them yet". 

She asked "why not?" 

I said "because they are circus peanuts!".

*blech!* :sick:

• Like 4

Has it already been 5 years that you have had the 1200 it is crazy how time fly's ?

Yep, July 29th 2011 was the day I bought it.   Yeah Canby will be here before you know it! 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...