ECU help for 620 w/ka24det

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want the part number I can supply the Nissan one but what year and vehicle is it out of? I assume you want it to match the sensors that it has. 

3 posts on the same thing... not cool. I moved to General Technical as 620 doesn't really affect the EFI.

No, that is not the issue. 

My engine is a s14 240sx ka24de. I bought a Tomei Turbo Manifold and have a garret T25 turbo. I am just trying to find some information on what options I have being that now I have a turbocharged vehicle. Yet my ECU is not an ECU that is tuned for the turbo. Saying that, aftermarket ECU's are very expensive. 

Just do it right the first time and get a stand alone ecu. that way you know you can tune it right. Im a computer/tuning moron and im figuring out a damn megasuirt S13 ecu. Once you annoy everyone that has done it before you with 10 bazillion questions. Its not as bad as i thought it was gonna be. I so think they coulda simplified it a little more but its good to learn new stuff.