Help i need a PL510 driver front side door

Tito

Whats up guys...well im new to the site and was wondering if someone can lead me to the right direction im looking for a 72 front driver side door...i picked up a datsun a few months ago in good condition for the year being but the door needs to go..

Thanks i advance

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Tito, to Ratsun. I know you are new here so I would ask you to place an ad in our Classifieds section if looking to buy or sell anything... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/9-body-and-interior/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc . There is a handy link at the top of every page under the RATUN.NET logo.  You are now approved to post and to use the classifieds.

• 2 months later...

Not sure how green you are but you and the seller will need to know if you need a 2dr, 4dr, or wagon door. 

4dr and wagon front doors are different and don't let anyone tell you any different.  The main door portion is the same but the window frame is about 1/4" taller at the rear on a wagon door vs the 4dr.

2dr doors are altogether different - longer - than the 4dr and wagon doors.

--carter

• Like 1