noticed 1970 1200 complete car no parts missing

datsun 160J SSS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CALL INFORMATION ,and ask them .its 25 miles for me to ask .sorry THE best thing is just drive out this weekend and grab what you can ,you could make some money .the rear bumper was mint ,hood ,grill, fenders, mint mint head liner mint

if you need help with dierections let me know . its not that bad of a drive :)

I was at the pick your part in ventura SANTA PAULA ca and noticed a supper clean 1200 ,NO PARTS MISSING ,CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT :)to bad its in a junk yard :mad:. mike

wasnt there the week before :eek: & their prices are getting outrageous - $22 for a 73 wiper sitch :fu: (too late to pocket too)

there was 5 280zx - most good stuff gone :mellow:

still managed to spend $70 :lol:

taillights from the b110 were $25 ea, assume theyd be the same $$

i wont be going back for a few weeks :mad:

In response to the prices .it is what it is and be happy that you can find somthing for your car . and maybe make a buck too. because if I find it and sell it pick your part will look cheap .the old 5 dollar days are long gone .I pulled a L18 motor from santa paula and was happy to get it for 175.00 you cant find these any more like the 1980s . I have not seen a 1200 in a pick your part sence 1989 and that was at sun valley .I would have paid 1500 just for the car as is :)

• 2 weeks later...