DatsunsNW summer end party!!

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good time and I want to thank everyone who came out in the rain for the cruise and party!! The kids had a blast and all the parents that attended liked the activities tokeep the kido's entertained. The band "Sawtooth" were some cool guys and sounded great, we will have them back for sure. Turn out was a little low cause of the rain I'm sure but we still had a great time. Planning more events with all Datsun clubs in mind and wanna makeit more family/kid friendly!

Steven

That was a good time and I want to thank everyone who came out in the rain for the cruise and party!! The kids had a blast and all the parents that attended liked the activities tokeep the kido's entertained. The band "Sawtooth" were some cool guys and sounded great, we will have them back for sure. Turn out was a little low cause of the rain I'm sure but we still had a great time. Planning more events with all Datsun clubs in mind and wanna makeit more family/kid friendly!

Steven

Yah the rain sucked,  but it made my job more busy since more people need rides with the rain.  Tried to stop by but it was surging way to much, and i was making to much money lol. 

• Like 1