DatsunsNW summer end party!!

Guest Mojo510

Guest Mojo510

Saturday September 17th 5-9pm Datsun show/meet, BBQ, live band and cruise before going to shop, where 509 NW Everett street, Portland OR, 97209.

Come join DNW for an end of summer get together and enjoy some Datsuns, hotdogs/hamburgers and something to drink. Bring your kids, friends and your Datsuns, all Datsun clubs welcome!

One of our club members band "Sawtooth" will be here for our entertainment, they are a blend of edgy blues rock infused with jazz and funk, they play their own originals and covers, our shop sounds great with live music.

Details for cruise to shop before the meet to be announced!

We can fit 35 to 40 cars in shop if parked properly, any overflow can go out in front of shop, rain or shine it's happening.

I will have some activities set up to keep the kids (or me) busy, going to borrow my 4 year olds Matchbox 6 lane drag race track set so bring your datsun matchbox cars to race, win a shirt for fastest?

How to see you there.

Steven Pepka

DatsunsNW

more details to come

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

I'm hoping for a sizable turn out. I will have somethings to entertain the kidos too, I have a arcade game (full size with 42 diff games on it) and cornhole (sandbags you throw threw a hole in the box) and 6 lane hotwheels drag track.

Little bummed my wife out of town so I don't think I'll get my Datsun down here.

Cruise is just about ready to go and I'll post that asap!

Steve

Hey we have cruise route and it sounds like fun! I won't be able make the cruise since I'll be setting up at shop, but don't let that stop anybody, weather looks great on Sat. 76* and partly cloudy.

Cruise details, we are meeting at the Fred Meyer in Scappose at 1pm, we will head west on Hyw. 30 to Clatskanie, then left onto Hwy. 47, we will take Hwy 47 thru Mist and Vernonia to Hwy 26 and then back to the shop for BBQ. I have run pretty close to this route before and is a nice drive, sounds like fun.

Steven

If you guys wanna bring fruit, vegies or salad or whatever, I'll have hamburgers, hotdogs, lil chicken, drinks and chips. They say it's going to rain, good thing its inside if it does. Remember kid friendly and any Datsun/Nissan.

Steven