Datsun Garage Sale!!! Monday Sept. 5th 9-2. Bremerton WA

hobbes_the_cat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that's not clear. Some engines, heads and other things are still for sale, I'm not tossing them but lots of drive lines, engine and trans mounts, alternators, starters, ect. are getting scrapped. Plastic truck stuff is getting tossed. 3-4 grills, tons of hardware, oil fuel and water pumps... All scrap or the garbage can.

In other words, what's left in the truck department? If its good, don't toss it. The reason parts are hard to find is people tossed them in the past. Youll maybe get enough from scrap to pay for your fuel to get it there. It's hard to call dibs if you don't know exactly what you are calling dibs on. If you don't have storage space, why buy it? If you are going to toss it, offer it up for free to someone who might be able to use it.

• Like 1

In other words, what's left in the truck department? If its good, don't toss it. The reason parts are hard to find is people tossed them in the past. Youll maybe get enough from scrap to pay for your fuel to get it there. It's hard to call dibs if you don't know exactly what you are calling dibs on. If you don't have storage space, why buy it? If you are going to toss it, offer it up for free to someone who might be able to use it.

It should be posted up here

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56199-ratsuns-pay-it-forward-threadv-20/page-28?do=findComment&comment=1412519

Wow don't freak out. Are you interested in used corroded water pumps? How about driveshafts with bad center bearings? Used oil pumps? 100 Used U bolts? I have boxes of that stuff. It's getting scrapped unless someone comes to get it that can use it.

Also, I have been giving stuff away. I did today. Didn't sell a single thing, just gave it away. Everyone loves to gripe about things being tossed but don't actually follow thru when it's offered for them to take it. I was here all day.

I have plastic 620 grills that I planned on tossing because they're all cracked and a few 620 consoles. You want em, you can have em. I have a bucket of bolts too. I have my own bolt bucket, don't need 2.

Mydailyroutine was planning on stopping by so he might beat you to it tho.

I want the bucket of bolts please. I didn't see that

But I don't know when I'll make it to bremerton again